Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beau Corner Women Punk Cathedral Digital Print Leggings Tights
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on April 3, 2014
I am probably too old to wear these (32), but I like fun things to wear to the gym bc it motivates me to go! They are so cute and came looking just a as advertised. My husband thinks I look ridiculous haha.
on June 18, 2014
These pants are great! They're better quality than I expected. If you are not a size 2-8 however, I would not buy these. The waist band is on the smaller side. But these pants are vibrant, shiny and not see-through. They look similar to a popular brand out there. ;)
on September 6, 2014
When I got these leggings, instead of the cathedral print I got a print of Luke Skywalker and Yoda. They were cute, just not what I ordered. When I contacted the seller, they were very nice and fixed everything for me very quickly and sent me the correct pair of leggings. When I got them, they were beautiful and so comfortable. The print was just a tiny bit blurry but not enough for others to notice, for the pricing they won't be perfect but they're very close!
on March 31, 2014
the only complaint i have is the butt on these leggings looks like underwear pattern. i'll just have to either not care about it, or wear something longer with these. good fit! i like the material. may be hot in the summer tho
on August 21, 2014
the colors and very pretty! fit is nice! if i where a women with stick legs i would rate this 5 stars.. but im a women with curves and the diagonal print is not so flattering gave them to a girl friend and she loves them! so if you have small legs defiantly get them!
on February 20, 2014
Please do not even think about buying these, unless you are Asian tiny little petite thing who is also into cheaply made garments and cheap fabrics. Everyone else beware! Not even worth the return postage.
on September 4, 2014
Size misleading as one size fits all. It does not. I would need to be a size 4 for this to fit better.
on October 16, 2014
These leggings are awesome and fit perfect!
on December 7, 2014
Pretty but too small
on November 10, 2014
I ordered a large did not like them, they did not fit . the large was like a small and you couldn't tell what the print was and I am a normal size person...