Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 15, 2014
To Pricy for the amount and results. Dollar Amount about $80 bucks, product amount about one weeks apply and results, well.... Yes, it makes your skin feel smoother and yes it may moisturize your skin.... but don't expect your wrinkles to disappear. One could probably buy a much cheaper moisturizer to help skin feel smoother for $10 bucks at the pharmacy.
3 people found this helpful
on February 7, 2016
Too oily, made me break out.
on November 23, 2014
Didnt do anything with my crow's feet
4 people found this helpful
on December 30, 2014
Good.
on July 17, 2014
I have been using Shiseido for almost 5 years now, and my skin has gotten used to their product. I was scared to switch to a different product, and a friend had recommended Beaute MD. I did some research on the product and loved that they use organic ingredients in their products. After a few weeks I noticed my skin started to tighten up and become much smoother. I have been using their products for 6 months now and I absolutely love the results.
5 people found this helpful
on October 18, 2012
I never really write reviews, but I am so happy I had to!

I have been trying new moisturizers for what feels like an eternity. I have purchased from Sephora & high-end department stores (spending loads of money) and until now hadn't found a moisturizer that does EVEERYTHING I need.
- It is ORGANIC! Most organic lotions have weird consistency or don't actually moisten but w/ beaute --> not the case
- This is my second month using this line and i am watching fine lines diminish by the day (It's freakin AWESOME)
- I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it one bit. It also does not irritate my eyes or make them water which I thought was something I would never find.
- It does not block my pores or make my skin oily.
- It does not smell funny/like chemicals (I love the smell and even my boyfriend notices it and compliments me)
- My skin is always soft, moistened, and the tone is amazingly even

If you're like me and just want the perfect moisturizer for any day/occasion or what have you, I seriously suggest trying Beaute MD
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 23, 2013
This is the first product that has brought smoothness and vibrancy back to my skin, without the drying and peeling of other beauty products. My wrinkles have not -completely- disappeared, however, it has evened out my skin texture, tightened skin around my eyes & lips and brought color back to my face. It's not greasy and feels great - 5 stars I love it.
5 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question