Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beautiful At Any Size: The Plus Size Woman's Guide to Nurturing Confidence and Self-Esteem
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

100%

Beautiful At Any Size is the perfect way to start the New Year! This is the time of year that women hear so many negative messages about feeling guilty about our shape and size, and we are encouraged to start paying for our sins at the local gym to do penance. I would rather start my new year with Stephanie Rainbow Bell's message about loving ourselves and nurturing our confidence and self-esteem. Just this morning, my exercise instructor started the session by asking, "Are you here because you are guilty about what you ate over the holidays?" and I yelled back, "No! I'm here because its fun to move my body and I love having fun!" Thank you, Stephanie, for your message and your spirit and your heart. Let's rock 2012-- Beautiful at Any Size!
on January 8, 2012
BEAUTIFUL AT ANY SIZE will change the way you see yourself and allow the inner you to star. Stephanie Rainbow Bell shares her own story from the heart and gives you a pathway to follow to move into acceptance of your own beauty - the beauty that is within everyone of us. The exercises that follow each chapter will empower you. This BOOK can change your life- are you ready?
on January 11, 2015
Great 'feel good' book. It takes the reader through a number of reframing exercises for the mind. It helps the reader rethink their value outside of what society or others (family and friends or self) label them.
Very positive book to read. Not only for Plus Size women but anyone who has issues with accepting their body or 'self'.