|Fits as expected||
Feel Beautiful Cotton Blend jacquard Underwire Bra Bare
|Price:||$19.88 - $37.99|
- Cup, cup extension, center: 51% Nylon, 38% Cotton, 11% Spandex. Cup lining: 92% cotton, 8% Spandex. Center lining, cup extension lining: 100% Nylon. Back: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex. Exclusive of trim and elastics.
- bras closure
- Cottony comfort made beautiful
- This Playtex cotton-spandex blend underwire feels heavenly against the skin and looks positively elegant
- Soft, comfortable, stretch-cotton gives free-moving comfort
- Glimmering floral pattern
- Underwires deliver ultra-comfortable support
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Cottony comfort made beautiful. This Playtex cotton-spandex blend underwire feels heavenly against the skin and looks positively elegant. Soft, comfortable, stretch-cotton gives free-moving comfort. Glimmering floral pattern. Underwires deliver ultra-comfortable support. No Slip Straps wont fall off shoulders.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000PGA40A
- Item model number: 7536
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 15, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am going to order a few more if the price remains the same.
If you're big busted & need support, this bra will do the job.
I'm older (60) & hang a lot...don't have a lot of firmness, so i need a good supporting bra. Just don't be surprised that the straps are NOT what they show in the picture.
And i have noticed that THIS being the FIRST cotton bra i have owned, I DON'T SWEAT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BRA.
ITS WORTH THE PRICE!!!
The fit is not at all typical of Playtex bras of this style. I do like the material and the price though!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Item on Amazon show it to be 7536 but is actually 4415, not the same bra at all. Very disappointed.Published 5 months ago by C. Garner
This is the style I always purchase,perfect fit,support, comfortable,like the cotton.lining and pretty lace cupPublished 7 months ago by JANIE
Does not fit as the same way as this style used to fit, not too comfortable, seems to run small.Published 12 months ago by diana9941
A beautiful bra. Max comfort! Sadly, it is no longer available.Published 13 months ago by Bandannie
This has been the bra I use for several years now. Since Walmart quit carrying this style, I have tried other bras, but this bra has always been my favorite. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Julie P.
Glad to find these online, as my local walmart quit carrying this particular style of bra. Super comfy.Published 14 months ago by dragon312