Beautiful Eyes Limited Edition, CD+DVD
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Beautiful Eyes
2. Should've Said No (Alternate Version)
3. Teardrops On My Guitar (Acoustic Version)
4. Picture To Burn (Radio Edit)
5. I'm Only Me When I'm With You (what a cool song!)
6. I Heart ?.
The DVD has
1. Beautiful Eyes Video
2. Picture To Burn Video
3. I'm Only Me When I'm With You Video
4. Tim McGraw video
5. Teardrops On My Guitar (pop version) video
6. Our Song video (Iconic work of art)
7. Making of Picture To Burn (22 minute documentry)
8. GAC New Artist Special (a 15 min interview with Taylor when she was 18. Amazing to hear how she had no idea, at the time, how her musical talents and career would take off.)
9. 2008 ACM Awards Performance of Shoud've Said No.
An outstanding collection, don't pass it up! The Making of Our Song video is on the deluxe edtion of Taylor's 1st cd.
And about the set itself:
In three words, I love it. The CD is a little too short, 19 minutes, but it does have great material. The title track, Beautiful Eyes, is amazing, it's so much like the music from her debut album (which came 2 years before this one was originally released); I think country fans will be pleased to hear this. "I Heart ?" is also a previously unreleased track, and though it's not as good as "Beautiful...", it's still very nice to hear, Taylor's sweet voice really stands out in this one. And as for the rest of the tracks, the radio edit of "Picture To Burn" has the original lyrics "...that's fine I'll tell mine you're gay" replaced by "...that's fine you won't mind if I say", and that's pretty much the only difference. But it's still cool to have both versions officially released.
And the DVD is just awesome. Stand outs are the "On The Set with Taylor Swift" special of the making of the "Picture To Burn" video and the 14-minute long "GAC New Artist Interview", in which Taylor talks about being nominated for three ACM Awards (or CMA, those two confuse me, sorry, I'm not from the US so I'm not really familiar with those awards :]), and friendship, her relationship with her fans, her hopes, and some random questions about her favorite stuff and what she'd be doing if she weren't a performer. Taylor was 18 at the time of this interview, it's beautiful to see how much she's accomplished since :)
Also, there isn't a booklet.Read more ›
Big Machine CD, 6 songs:
1. Beautiful Eyes
2. Should'be said no (alternate version)
3. Teardrops on my guitar (Acoustic version)
4. Picture to Burn (Radio edit)
5. I'm only me when I'm with you
6. I heart?
Video DVD: Various videos with a total of nine.
She has a nice voice but lacks the emotive power of the old time singers of Country music which I miss very much and cannot seem to find in today's singers.
Maybe dwelling in the past is like a dream or maybe I am just not up with the modern day trends.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Totally loved it, gathers all her first hits, and a really nice new theme (Beatiful eyes), a must have for any fan and if not at least get that track. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
My collection is finally complete after almost 8 years of being a swiftie! This album was hard to get! I couldn't be happier. ❤Published 12 months ago by Abrielle Wright