Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Beautiful Eyes
Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 23, 2012
I absolutely love the song Beautiful Eyes. It is one of the greatest songs (if not the greatest) that Taylor Swift sings. I was really mad that I couldn't just buy the song as an mp3 on amazon or on iTunes but I was able to find a good deal on the cd. Me and my 4 year old daughter love singing along to all the songs.
on June 29, 2015
Gave it as a present
on July 20, 2014
I honestly believe Taylor Swift is as close to perfection as anyone can be. Every song she sings is incredible and this is before she really was a superstar. A few songs were released later on her other cds slightly different but still great songs. You also get a mini poster of this beautiful lady. All around great cd.
on January 5, 2015
Very happy with purchase
on December 31, 2012
My 11 yr. old Taylor Swift huge fan never new about this CD & DVD release and was ecstatic to receive it, because she thought she had all her music. The two new songs are great, I even like them and the DVD coverage is awesome, that is from both my Daughter and I. The other song version are great as well. I would recommend this to any Taylor Swift fan as a must have.
on November 16, 2011
The Beautiful Eyes CD/DVD was in great condition. There weren't any scratches or flaws that affected the quality. The poster was also in great condition. All of us are Taylor Swift fans, and we enjoyed the music and the DVD. Spent many hours with bowls of popcorn watching the DVD over and over. Excellent content; great quality!
33 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 31, 2013
The CD came in it's original packaging and arrived exactly when they said it would. I got this for my sister (who is a huge Taylor Swift fan) for Christmas, and she absolutely loved it. Definitely recommend. :)
on September 5, 2016
Love watching the DVD making and showing her videos from her first album
on December 16, 2013
So while many question it and say it isn't worth the money for just six songs and dvd content you can watch on YouTube... I don't know, it was worth it for me since I paid something like 10 dollars for it and am not a fan of the MP3 downloaders... It was worth it for me.
on July 15, 2015
My collection is finally complete after almost 8 years of being a swiftie! This album was hard to get! I couldn't be happier. ❤