Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Another decent show that was pulled off the air too soon. A family moved to N.Y. after the dad has an affair with the eldest daughter's best friend. Hot mess but a good show. Stereotypical teenager tropes but still pretty good. Jackson Rathbone Pre-Twilight series. Hahaha.
on October 30, 2015
Great TV series from BBC. I watched this on LOGO some years ago and I've read the book by Simon Doonan. The series is wonderfful and so glad it is available on DVD.
2 people found this helpful
on June 30, 2015
This show was a guilty pleasure of mine and I was so upset to find out it wasn't renewed for another season. I will cherish this DVD set and the memories of me and my college roomies binge watching it!
One person found this helpful
on August 11, 2012
THEY ARE INCORRECT, these Blurays do not play, I tried them on 3 different USA Bluray players at my home and I get nothing but a BLANK SCREEN. Have to return them for refund and I am so angry as this is one of my favorite BBC shows. Region Free does
8 people found this helpful
on July 4, 2017
I love this series,I love daphne zuniga,of melrose place,plus a lot of other movies,this is awesome
on July 11, 2012
I bought this DVD set for my lovely cousin's Sweet 16 last May seeing as she's a huge fan of actors Jackson Rathbone of the Twilight movie franchise as well as Torrey Devitto from Pretty Little Liars. The set had been on her mind beforehand and is apparently a rare find nowadays, so I was thrilled to have found it sold by a great seller here and fulfilled by amazon. It arrived just in time for the weekend I needed it and in great condition and needless to say she was ecstatic to have gotten it and loved it ... in her words she enjoyed it more than Gilmore Girls, her only complaint after she finished watching the show was "Shame It Ended With Unresolved Plot Lines".
2 people found this helpful
on April 10, 2018
Arrived as promised. Great series.
on December 30, 2017
Thanks Simon Doonan for inspiring such a fantastic TV series. I really enjoyed this show. Young Simon is vivacious and funny. His best friend is a great foil. The family and neighbors and classmates are all excellent characters.
review image
on June 9, 2017
Very fun and entertaining show to watch. Wish it had lasted for more than one season though.
on December 30, 2017
Beware!!! Amazon presents this DVD with English subtitles but there are no subtitles whatsoever!!! Difficult for a French speaking person to follow without subtitles, and what about hard of earing people?