- Hardcover: 122 pages
- Publisher: McCall Publishing Co. (1971)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0841500622
- ISBN-13: 978-0841500624
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 5.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,454,989 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Beautiful People's Beauty Book: How To Achieve the Look and Manner of the World's Most Attractive Women Hardcover – 1971
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's a great read thus far, & the most exciting part.... this is a authentic vingtage book. For those sincerely interested in beauty from the inside out & from one of the world's finest women,then this read is a must.
Your body and mind will be grateful for it.
Who could beat FYI from a Princess's timeless & priceless perspective?