Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 17, 2017
Everything that is pictures is as it comes. The production quality is superb, the only thing that I would like to mention is that the two posters that are visible are actually larger in size, they are about two times the width of the record and two times the height. Other than that I have nothing negative to say about the items.
on March 5, 2017
One of my favorite Kanye albums I just had to get it and frame it in my room
on April 17, 2017
A better of Kanye's album, this show that he is more emotionally intact. It's not entirely about the fame, and the glam life though there are traces of that kind of praise throughout the album. In similar composition to his earlier album, 808's on Heartbreaks, the sounds and tones are catchy and eerie.
on September 21, 2017
Don't get me wrong I love this album. I personally consider this to be the best project Yeezy has released. I just see no good reason for this to be split into 3LPs... there is too much blank space it's not like this is a double album or anything. Play a song or two and switch sides. I just think the vinyl release could have been executed way better.
If I were rating the music I'd give it a 5/5 but this is the vinyl we are talking about and it's just not up to standard in my opinion... 3/5
on March 25, 2017
I got this for my boyfriend as a gift for his graduation & he loved it! Price was just a bonus. Great price & even greater vinyl.
3 helpful votes
on February 14, 2017
possibly one of the greatest albums of all time
on November 3, 2017
Great record, awesome format and presentation. Unfortunately, IMHO, only 2 tracks per side and it clearly looks like you could fit the entire album in 2 discs, seems like a lot of plastic gone to waste.
on February 14, 2017
Great purchase, can't find it cheaper anywhere else!!
on October 24, 2017
Sounds great. Vinyl extras are a fun touch.
on November 13, 2017
Absolutely loved this vinyl set! The artwork can easily be framed and displayed in a room or on a wall. I have mine amongst some vinyls that I have framed. The sound is great and one of his best albums!