Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beautiful Wedding Flowers: More than 300 Corsages, Bouquets, and Centerpieces
Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 19, 2016
Perfect!
on June 25, 2016
great book
on February 22, 2016
Excellent. Beautifully done. If your planning a wedding this is the bible when it comes to flowers.
I was going to pass it on to a friend, but enjoy looking at the photos. So, I'll keep it a while.
on December 8, 2015
nice pictures
on January 12, 2015
nice pictures
on December 22, 2014
I collect Victoria books and thought I had them all-- this one I missed and really love this book!!- Highly suggest it for Weddings and even just to look at pictures.......
on November 6, 2013
Beautiful shots of flowers for Brides. So many cannot visualize thing and it gives them so many options besides the basic handtied.
on August 4, 2013
It was not what I was looking for but, I will make due because I had to pay so much for it. I was looking for a small corsage for little ladies at my church on Mothers Day and most of there are for bridesmaids etc.
on May 9, 2013
This book failed to give me even ONE single good idea. A waste of my money. If you can't tell a weed from a flower then maybe the book may be useful but I still doubt it.
on February 8, 2012
Beautiful pictures but few actual instructions on how you could make these yourself. It did have some ideas that we may use in planning the flowers for a wedding this fall. If you need or want more instructions try another book.