Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 142 reviews
on November 16, 2016
I love how you made the story interesting. Then you carried the same story when Rugmo was older.
One of the best books I've ever read.
on December 11, 2016
I think it was a beautiful book it really couldn't be any better than that I think Rachel Yu should make a WOLF pups TALE 2
on October 29, 2016
It's a exciting and adventurous short story! There were nervous moments, with happy ending! My niece enjoying it very much!
on May 19, 2015
All my kids from ages 4 to 11 loved this book cuz it was cute and they love animals. The vocabulary is a little difficult for young ones to read but for an adult to read to them it was great for all ages.
on April 25, 2014
It was a fast, quick story that you could enjoy about dogs.The genre is an animal fantasy, where animals act like people.They learn a lesson.An animal fantasy is one of my favorite books.It also tells me to listen to my parents.Thank you for letting me read this book!!!!!!!!! :) :D
on August 13, 2014
Very exciting story! My 6 year old daughter was riveted the entire time. Great illustrations. Brings awareness to wolves being an endangered species.
on April 9, 2014
This was a cute book and I think everyone should read this. It's about a wolf pup who is in a reservation place where wolf's stay. One of the pups went to the other side and met a hawk. I hope you read this book and like my article.

By Haley Aaron
on January 21, 2013
I agree that this is a well chosen bed time story. It has just the right length for a bed time story and the perfect tone to keep a child in a bedtime mind set or get them to that point. I also liked that there was a substantial amount of writing on each page. That also helps for bedtime. A good "there's no place like home" story.
on March 3, 2016
This was a great book that gave many lessons to me, and the story line was great too, buy this book
on August 31, 2012
This is a cute story with a little bit of suspense and a happy ending. Perfect for our 4-year-old at bedtime. The formatting is good because there are pictures and text on each page so he can look at a picture while we read him the story. I like how Rachel Yu uses good vocabulary throughout the story to give kids great examples of rich language.