Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on January 9, 2014
The makeup kit was exactly what we expected. My daughter loved it. The shipping was horrible though. I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas and received a package from the shipper within the next few weeks. I opened package, saw it was the makeup kit and put away to wrap later for Christmas. A week and a half later I received a random package in the mail. I opened the package and it was the makeup kit. There was an invoice enclosed and turns out they shipped my makeup kit to a lady in Virginia ( I live in California), and she sent it to me to ensure my daughter got her Christmas gift (very sweet). So I checked the package that I had already received and the invoice in that package showed it was supposed to be sent to someone in New Jersey. I sent the makeup kit to the person on that invoice, so another little girl didn't miss out on a Christmas gift either. But in the end the makeup kit cost me an extra $7 and another person $7 because the company shipping it couldn't ship it to the right person. It was really ridiculous.
on April 14, 2016
My grandaughter loves, loves, loves it. Kind of weird for ole granny here when I watched it come out of the box.
It is very durable, doesn't turn over and used daily. My suggestion......it was bought for her to combine Barbies hair, apply child type makeup. She had a few "kid" accidents with polish getting on the carpet. Mom stayed calm. She got most of it out and then bought a 4x6 rug to use under the model. Works great.
on June 5, 2013
only wish it had a top or some type of carry case. if you buy this buy a small make up case too.
on January 4, 2014
I received it in the morning hours. It was cool, but two of the pallets had melted. I cleaned it up as best I could. It must have melted the day before in the warehouse (the high was mid-sixties).
The makeup is extremely oily. I ended up having her use it on her barbie dolls instead of herself. I should have went to the dollar store or walmart. It was very cheap for having paid $12. Paying $5 is the most I should have paid for this kit.
on February 28, 2014
When I opened the shipping box on this item it was very apparent that this item had been opened. The back was completely off of the box except the lower left-hand corner. I had ordered this for my 6 year old granddaughters birthday. There is no way I would give this to her. I have no way of knowing if the make-up had been tampered with!
on November 25, 2013
I am extremely excited about Christmas this year, my daughter is at that age when she is experimenting with make up and being like mommy. this with the vanity I bought will be a great surprise. especially for a Barbie girl. item arrive well packaged and early.
on October 3, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas, so she hasn't received it yet. It's new in the box and looks like a more expensive item. It was packaged so it wouldn't be damaged during shipping. I'm extremely happy with my choice.
on April 12, 2016
Bought this for my nieces. Guess they liked it alright. Never got any feedback... kids these days.
on May 18, 2014
The makeup was delivered melted and a mess in March which was very disappointing to find after opening the packaging. I wanted to throw it directly in the trash.

Very poor quality, not worth purchasing regardless of price.
on January 11, 2014
I bought two make up kits and this one is cute but a little sparse. The Barbie Make-up Artist Beautiwise has cute compacts with make up in them and girls can play grown up. This is a good gift for little girls who are getting crazy about make up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.