Beauty Aura Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil - 4 Oz. Bottle- Aromatherapy Soothing 100% Pure Essential Oil, Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Oils
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM QUALITY OIL Beauty Aura Ylang ylang essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of fresh flowers of the ylang-ylang tree. We follow strict guidelines to protect the natural properties of the oil during extraction and packaging. Our oil is therapeutic grade for maximum potency. All beauty Aura essential oils are packaged in USA to ensure best quality.
- EXPERIENCE THE UPLIFTING SCENT Ylang ylang essential oil is renowned for its rich, sweet, floral scent. When diffused for aromatherapy Ylang ylang essential oil creates a happy and bright ambience to any home or work place. Few drops can be mixed with carrier oils to make a great aromatherapy massage oil.
- 100% PURE- NEVER DILUTED Beauty Aura Ylang ylang essential oil is 100 percent pure. We never dilute our essential oils with preservatives or any liquid. In every bottle of Beauty Aura Ylang ylang essential oil you will get 100% Pure Ylang ylang oil.
- PERFECTLY PACKAGED Beauty Aura Ylang ylang essential oil comes in an amber colored glass bottle to block the light and keep the oil fresh.
- BLENDING Ylang ylang oil blends well with oil like bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, clove, eucalyptus lemon, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, lemon, orange etc
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The exotic Canangaodorata tree is known for its beautiful flowers, which have been used for years for perfume making andbeauty rituals. Ylang-Ylang essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of fresh flowers of the Canangaodorata tree.
Ylang-Ylang essential oil has many uses, including in:
- AROMATHERAPY DIFFUSER. When diffused for aromatherapy oils, ylangylang oil a calm, happy ambience to amy home or office.
- BEAUTY CARE. Many people use ylangylang oil for hair care and skin care as the oil has beneficial, rejuvenating properties. It is used in making DIY hsampoos, creams, lotions etc.
- AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE. It may be mixed with carrier oils to make a wonderful aromatherapy massage oil for a relaxing massage.
Beauty Aura YlangYlang Essential Oil is the absolute best choice of ylang-ylang essential oils on the market today because it's:
- THERAPEUTIC GRADE. Our ylang-ylang oil is steam distilled and undiluted, so it's incredibly potent.
- 100% PURE. We never add preservatives, additives or fragrances of any kind in our pure ylangylang essential oil.
- FRESH. Our special amber glass bottle keeps our oil of ylang-ylang perfectly fresh and protected from the light.
Enjoy the benefits of the best quality ylang-ylang essential oil with Beauty Aura Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil.
In 2012, Beauty Aura was launched in New Jersey to bring something new to the world of beauty. Prior to that time, our founders had spent years struggling to find truly natural products that they could use to care for their facial and body skin and their hair. Disappointed with the lack of options available in stores and online, they decided to start their own brand of carrier oils, aromatherapy essential oils, skin care products, soaps, beauty supplements and other premium qualityproducts and Beauty Aura was born.
Although our company has grown over the years, we remain true to the philosophy that has guided us since we opened. We believe that:
- You deserve the best. That's why we score the world to seek out only the purest, truly natural ingredients to use in every product.
- You shouldn't have to pay a fortune to lead a natural lifestyle. By building great relationships with our suppliers, we're able to offer products for a fraction of the cost of what you'd pay elsewhere while still receiving natural products of the absolute finest quality.
- Finding natural products shouldn't be difficult. We are constantly expanding our line-up of formulas to be your one-stop shop for all of your natural beauty needs.
- The best beauty regimens are simple. Every product that we develop is made with simplicity in mind. We want you to be able to complete your entire beauty routine quickly while still getting results that exceed your expectations.
- Beauty is only skin deep. Your beauty lies within you, which is why we take a holistic approach to formulation, developing products that benefit mind and spirit as much as the body.
Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with carrier oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ylang ylang oil is said to work with the cardiovascular, endocrine, and hormonal systems, as well as supporting emotional and spiritual balance. Many of these properties and the potential uses for ylang-ylang are those that closely link the body to the emotions or the mind, showing very clearly the mind-body connection and how Nature can help our body find balance as a whole.
-Helps balance hormones
-Promotes healthy skin and hair
-Lifts mood while having a calming effect
On a strictly emotional and spiritual level, Ylang Ylang essential oil is truly the oil of the heart (the best in my opinion). It can help us connect to our own heart, process things from the heart, and heal emotional traumas. It's also thought to be the oil of the inner child, helping us connect to our own sense of inner joy and being in the moment, as children so easily do. This allows us to play, release bottled up emotions, and move back into our sense of trust in the process of Life.
Ylang Ylang blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lemon, Marjoram, Sandalwood, and Vetiver essential oils. Depending on your uses for this oil, substitutes may include Lavender, Bergamot, Geranium, or Vetiver essential oils.
~How to Use Ylang Ylang Essential Oil~
Traditionally, Ylang Ylang essential oil uses these application guidelines. Click the banner to understand what each symbol means and to learn how each is used safely and effectively:
Precautions of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible. Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes, ears, or nose. Not all oils are created equal, so test brands carefully, and never use an oil in a way not recommended by its maker.
~Popular Uses of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil~
-Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
-Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
-Put on your wrists for a sweet and floral perfume.
-Add Ylang Ylang to fractionated coconut oil for a deep hair conditioner
Massage into the shoulders or back, apply to the feet or use aromatically to promote peace. (I've even tried tossing it at the heads of cranky people, but that didn't go over well.)
For emotional balance, I find that Ylang Ylang oil is best used either over the heart or aromatically (even inhaled directly from the bottle).
Inspiration for Using Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Romantic Bath: Mix 10 drops each Ylang Ylang and Geranium essential oils along with 15 drops Grapefruit essential oil into 2 cups of Epsom salt. Pour under running hot water. Dissolve salt completely before bathing. Soak 15-30 minutes
Aphrodisiac Massage Oil: Mix 5 drops Ylang Ylang, 3 drops Sandalwood, and 3 drops Wild Orange in 1 tsp of carrier oil. Massage on inner thighs.
Joyful Diffuser Blend: 2 drops Bergamot, 2 drops Grapefruit, and 1 drop Ylang Ylang.
Overall, this Ylang Ylang (and other scents by Beauty Aura) is a great find, a great product and HIGHLY recommend!
This is my review for the "Beauty Aura Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil - 4 Oz. Bottle- Aromatherapy Soothing 100% Pure Essential Oil, Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Oils" by Beauty Aura
I try to review items I need or have a strong interest in so in order I can provide a review based on a real genuine trial. My opinions and experiences with the product are an actual true reflection of my personal experiences with the item. These reviews that I write are not in any way influenced by the seller or website that the product.
Because many of the products that I review, I have not been discounted or given this product for free. I chose to review so others can see what a great product this is. I do though still try to supply as much information as I can in terms of my initial experiences with the product, and the contents of the product as well.
When using in a diffuser, just put in 2 or 3 drops per 4 ounces of water -- and adjust the amount according to your preference.
The 4-ounce bottle (with dropper) should last a looooong time.