- File Size: 7959 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071D1QYXH
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #107 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Beauty in Autumn Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I was expecting as a Beauty and the Beast retelling that it would center around her having to make him fall in love to break the spell/curse. The twists that she used to get there and the subtle details really made the story. I thought it was genius on her part to have the roses snag her dress kind of as a forewarning to Willow of her fate and the fate of those before her. Having her so willing to accept what has been dealt to her when those around her are so pessimistic showed how strong she was. Her determination to get through the situation and to win wasn't only heroic but it also gave a message that girls can do great things, very girl power. I also liked how she was not positive she could do it but she still believed and even if it was the last three days she'd ever have not only was she going to give it her all but she was going to have some fun with it too.
My only thing is that I wished they would've given more detail as to why she could always feel his skin when in reality he couldn't have been all beast. Maybe at the end they could clear it up. I did like that they there were things left to the reader to imagine especially since we had to see it without Willow's visual perspective. It made us feel as she was feeling. Good Job Ms. Dixon!
Willow is having dreams. The dreams are about the beast who lives in the forest. Now the time has come for her to become the bride of the beast and she must break the curse that the beast and others are under. She has three days.
I so love reading remakes or another version of the fairy tales and this reaches the my expectations of the story.
I'm glad I gave Dixon a try. This was my first time reading the author, and she spins quite the tale.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Super fun to read my only complaint is that it wasn't longer...lol
“More than anything,” I whisper. The thought is a deliciously naughty one. Touching the beast?Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales