Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

Beauty by Nature
Format: Paperback|Change

on May 8, 2017
Such a great resource to have. There is a wealth of information, and plenty of recipes to keep you busy. I especially love Mars's cleansing grains recipe!!
on January 3, 2015
Great book filled with real beauty recipes and goodness for healthy lifestyle.
on February 20, 2015
Great book. Would have liked more recipes.
on June 4, 2011
I picked this book up by curiosity once and found all kinds of things I liked, so of course I had to have it. There are multiple chapters for making all kinds of natural beauty and body care products that are clean, simple and personalized. Included is recipes for lotions, bath salts and soaks, weight loss aids, hair care, eye health and so much more! There's even stuff for men, kids, and babies, so no one gets left out. I like that Briggette hints often at the importance of adding more raw foods in the diet for overall health and beauty (because diet plays a *huge* part in how we look, feel, and act). Overall this book is a wonderful resource for those who want to live more clean and green, or for those who have sensitivities to most products. I would definitely recommend this one.
8 people found this helpful
on October 8, 2013
Great to use. It allows one to have a choice. It is nice to get away from chemicals. It is also much cheaper
3 people found this helpful
on May 15, 2017
Book was absolutely amazing! My skin has transformed 😍 No complaints on shipping.
on July 19, 2013
What a wonderful book to help me bring out the best of my natural beauty to the fore, without concern for poisoning my system with man-made chemicals.
2 people found this helpful
on February 8, 2017
Beautiful book full of wisdom from nature.
on December 20, 2014
Really happy with the book so far. Have only skimmed through it but like what I see. Bought one for my daughter too.
on February 9, 2016