We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brand new Fantastic quality Fairy Tale Princess Tiara With Pink Feathery-Tensel Trim
- Great accessory for any adult's or child Fairy Tale Princess costume
- This posting includes: Fairytale princess tiara with pink feathery-tensel trim as featured
- Please note that only the items listed above are included.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tiaras are most commonly associated with fairy tale princesses and real life beauty pageant winners like Venezuela's Dayana Mendoza, 2008 Miss Universe. Miss Universe was formed (along with Miss USA) the winner of the "Miss America 1951" pageant, Yolande Betbeze, refused to pose in a swimsuit from its major sponsor, Catalina swimwear. As a result, the brand's manufacturer Pacific Mills withdrew from Miss America to set up the 2 new competitions.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.84 ounces
- ASIN: B001G07790
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2008
- Average Customer Review: