Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on November 18, 2013
I am ordering these books to share with other women that are facing breast cancer. This book helped me, and I want to help other women. This is a very good book to answer the questions that women need to know.
on November 30, 2009
This book is straight to the point from survivors that are in the beauty consulting (in some way) world. I love the different view points. The only negative I had is that they absolutely assume you will wear a wig and talk about that at great length. I'm a breast cancer survivor NOT wearing a wig. Scarfs, hats, and sometimes just bald are my choice of covering.

Good tips for makeup, breakouts and what to do when your hair starts growing in. I have referred it to several people.
on December 28, 2013
Very informative and helpful in a very positive upbeat way. I hope you can lift some of the sadness from these beautiful ladies and keep them in the pink with selft help hints and good cheer. Great job.
on December 31, 2011
I had two friends going through chemo and I bought the books for them. It helped them so much and answered so many questions they had. They saw they weren't going through this alone. They really appreciated having the books.
on October 30, 2013
I've used many of these beauty tips and have gotten more positive comments about how I look since starting chemo then I did before
on May 5, 2013
I bought this for a friend with cancer and she loved it. I'm happy to have found something to lift her spirits and encourage her.
on November 6, 2009
An excellent book for anyone who has breast cancer. It should be read as soon as they are diagnosed. It should also be read by relatives and close friends. Very informative and easy to read. Has a great deal of useful information.
on October 24, 2011
very insightful, easy to read and to very clear to add fun stuff to those going through chemo. I would recommend it highly...