Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 252 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 290 reviews
on July 21, 2014
I purchased these as a gift for someone I know who carries with her no fewer then 3 lip glosses at a time. She is on a constant quest to find the right color and this set is the perfect way to test out a bunch of different colors without making a huge investment. The only downside is that if you find a color you really like it might be difficult to find it as a standalone item.
on May 6, 2017
I was so pleased at how much I like this shimmery lip gloss set; the colors; the consistency; and the price!
on May 17, 2017
It's heavy on the lip. It feels like I have many layers of lip gloss on despite putting 1 coat on.
on April 15, 2016
I was a MaryKay user for years and was needing to reduce my makeup expense. So I ordered this lip gloss and am VERY pleased. Product is glossy, medium thickness, no smell,no taste, stays on as long as most gloss. Colors were as expected I would buy again, I really like this product and for $10 cant go wrong!
on June 20, 2016
I'm so happy with these. The small size is convenient, the feel of the gloss is silky and not at all sticky. I kept all of mine but I think they'd make nice gifts as well! The colors go on light and are subtle on the lips. If you're looking for bold colors, these aren't it.
on December 19, 2015
It's not MAC or Sephora. It's just plain ole lip gloss. There are a variety of colors and each is sealed with a sticker so I am using one and placing others in stockings. This is my second time purchasing these. The first time, I put a tube in the car, my office, my gym bag and my purse so I would never be without lip gloss.
on December 7, 2015
I got these for my niece's birthday thinking that some would be light enough that her dad might let her out of the house with it on, and some would be colorful enough that she could wear it at home or while playing with makeup with her friends. They got here, and I really liked the colors. So I bought myself some as well :). I love the variety of colors and that they don't make my lips sticky like other lip gloss does. They give you just a hint of color with some shine. Exactly what I like!
on February 6, 2017
great product. love the variety. Goes on smooth not too oily and not too thick.
on February 5, 2016
These are great lip glosses that are a perfect purse size. The range of colors are very nice and they are surprisingly moisturizing. That was a real plus as my lips tend to "dry out" and these almost seem to be a conditioner for my lips. The're a winner!
on March 31, 2017
Good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.