Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 8, 2017
The colors in the packer cute, but as with most of the classes they fade quickly. Must apply multiple times a day
on June 20, 2016
I'm so happy with these. The small size is convenient, the feel of the gloss is silky and not at all sticky. I kept all of mine but I think they'd make nice gifts as well! The colors go on light and are subtle on the lips. If you're looking for bold colors, these aren't it.
2 helpful votes
on October 27, 2017
I loved these lip glosses. You only need to reapply after eating. The colors are very pretty.
on November 27, 2016
Ok but not perfect . While there are some great colors here, the product itself arrived not too usable and partly dried up.
2 helpful votes
on December 4, 2015
The content was already dried up and left very little in the bottles so I returned them.
on November 9, 2017
Great product and value.
on June 10, 2015
I purchased this set for a princess business I run. I wanted the little girls to be able to pick which color they wanted during our "glamour" parties. I ordered disposable lipstick wands so they stay germ free. For a lip gloss I could see the different colors once applied. I was not expecting that. The colors are a good variety and the kids loved them.
on May 6, 2017
Loved sample I got but ordered gloss was very dry. I should have sent back for replacement because it is a nice product from what I sampled
on June 17, 2016
Fast delivery but lip glosses are not what I expected - there is very little shimmer in them, mostly shine
on January 30, 2017
These Lip Gloss Are A Must have. They keep your lip mousten. It's long lasting. The colors are adorable and very elegant. Highly recommended. You must get these lip gloss. You won't Ave ant regrets.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.