Iso Beauty Turbo Pro Hair Straightener (Hot Pink)
- 700% more negative ions for silky, shiny, hair
- 100% double Tourmaline plates
- Far infrared technology. Ionic technology.
- Reduces the risk of damage and provides smoother, shinier and softer results
- Built-in floating plates that create waves and curls, making this product a complete styling tool
- Heats up to 450 degrees in 6-8 seconds
- Built-in temperature control and on/off button
- Ergonomic grip for comfortable styling
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Take a one or two-inch section of hair and clamp the iron down as close to the scalp as possible. Slowly pull iron down the length of hair.
Top Customer Reviews
Straightens very well. Heats up quickly. Looks cute. Different Heat Settings. Convenient lights tell you when its on and off.
Does damage hair with the heat but doesn't snag. After a while I notice the pink casing by the plates is turning a whitish yellow color (probably due to the heat). Will not shut off on its own which could be dangerous.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is great if you have thicker hairthat you are trying to tame!Published 13 months ago by Janeth
I've had this for a couple of years now and it still works absolutely great! It is really similar to the new NUMI flat irons.Published 19 months ago by namecarli
We purchased this item for a trip to Europe. We had to purchased separate converters, but it worked perfectly and was given a real workout on our trip!Published on July 24, 2014 by Winiki
a regular flat iron, you cant adjust the heat setting, so that sucks. other then that its really nice for its price.Published on June 16, 2014 by slim
this item never worked very disappointing I already have a iso straightener before it worked great for years thought a new one would be great .... Read morePublished on November 25, 2013 by kari gooding
This Straightener does not get hot enough. And it does not have a temperature control as stated in the description just an on and off buttonPublished on August 23, 2013 by Jennifer Mace