|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.99 - $27.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- Boyleg one piece sports swimsuits for women/ladies/girls
- Racerback and U back, boy shorts and high cut triangle bottom; choose whichever you like
- Nice color splicing decorated and wonderful-shaped waist cut design
- Double lined and bulit-in bras, chlorine resistant, push up, modest and tummy control
- More swimsuits can be seen from beautyin storefront or Search BeautyIn
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BeautyIn Contrast Color Swimsuit 1 Piece Athletic Swimwear Sports Diving Trainning Swimming Costume
Newly best design with Gorgeous two contrasting colors in the front, making it a pretty and vigourous one piece swimsuit for swimming lovers. Boy shorts bottom also shapes better than triangle swimsuit bottoms.
Two types of shoulder strapes: Racerback and U-back. You can choose whichever you like. Our models have tried and found that those who have a plump figure may like U-back because of enough space and freedom to pull on and off easily as well as adjustable; those who have a slim figure tend to favor Racerback because of wonderful sopport and tightness.
Aslo,Created with UPF 50+ technology, fully lined ensures modest coverage and sun-protection for every outdoor activities.
Fits women/ladies/teen girls, 2016 New Fashion: Swim Your Best.
Color differences allowed for different monitors.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01GRR892U
- Item model number: PartialUpdate
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 8, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice quality and washes well. The shorts-style made it comfortable to walk in without additional coverup, which was great for walking along the beach. As well, the shorts prevented an excess of sand from getting stuck inside the suit.
I removed the pads in the chest area, because they kept folding up on themselves. As well, the leg openings are very, very wide, causing the suit to wrinkle and ride up in that area. I would suggest buying one size down from your usual.
This suit is definitely not Speedo quality, but was comfortable and provided good coverage for beach activities.
Have not used in water or pool yet. But it appears to have laundered well.
I would definitely recommend! I will be wearing some short nyllon stretch workout shorts over the suit just to add a little more coverage and modesty for my own personal reasons.