Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 23, 2016
Wow more than I can imagine. I might just start getting this as gift. They was beautiful. I need 50 more of them and may get more. I wonder can you tell me how I can get some with bless and faith and love and forgiveness , cherish one another, trust God, never give up, cherish every moment on socks let's take it to another level. A sock that spoke through words.
on May 18, 2013
This movie is ok. I enjoyed it. Good story line even though it is too predictable, there was not enough suspense otherwise an ok watch!
on January 3, 2015
Love me some Chico Benymon. I liked the story line a little romance mixed with Thug life.
on August 17, 2013
The movie could have been more defined with better character development but overall pretty good story with above average acting considering experience of cast. Can't wait to see more from this camp.
on March 3, 2015
GOOD MOVIE!!!
on July 5, 2015
Not for me. Slow starting and didn't keep my attention.
on July 9, 2015
Love this movie. Highly recommended. Great storyline, great acting and great production.
on February 16, 2016
Excellent storyline, sorry the part Chico played (. Bad Guy/Good guy) had to end.
on January 22, 2016
Great Season, we loved it!!!
on October 2, 2013
Other than the picture quality was not all that Good, the movie was Great. Most of the new actors & actresses did a Great job well done.