- File Size: 10302 KB
- Print Length: 258 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B014Z6JSO8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,417,718 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.00|
Save $9.01 (64%)
Because We Wanted To!: Two women, a dream and a ranch called Singing Acres Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It describes the unique beauty of the nature in the Colorado Rockies and surroundings. At the same time it most likely brings back many memories to those, who live or have lived in the area and nearby those remarkable two ladies and their ranch.
2. Their lives have been extraordinary and their personal stories, which Carol Ann Wilson has captured into depth, act as inspiration and motivation to live up to our own expectations and to fulfill our dreams. No matter which hardship they needed to overcome to do so, these two women endured.
3. On a macro level, Carol Ann Wilson looks at the meaning of upbringing, family, friendship and community (values which are currently having a "comeback" within the younger generation in these uncertain and unsteady economical times) vs. the need for self-suffiency and independence.
Overall, the book is a very good read and offers good food for thought and discussion, as well as being a kind but fair memorabilia.