Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 101-110 of 1,381 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,880 reviews
on August 11, 2017
What a sweet story. A wonderful read for all ages. My daughter recommended this to me and I'm so glad she did. I will be telling everyone to read this
on May 2, 2016
I read this book years ago to my boys and immediately fell in love. I bought this book so I can have my own copy. It is definitely one of my favorite books ever!
on June 16, 2015
This is such a lovely book. I heard about it through a Korean show that I was watching. The excepts I heard were beautiful that I had to purchase the digital edition and read it for myself. This is such a heart warming, feel good book that should be read to little kids if not your self. Definitely a book that I plan to read over and over again.
on February 17, 2014
Really wonderful book. My 10 year old daughter read it, and she said it was so good, and wanted me to read it...so I did. She was right. It's a bit sad, and a tough struggle that the little stuffed rabbit Edward Tulane goes through on his journey, but such wonderful lessons to be learned from the book and one you remember.
on April 11, 2016
I bought several of these for one of my reading groups. The students love reading this book together and discussing. We are on chapter 4 so far. I've read it several times and it's a lot deeper than it first seems.
on September 9, 2015
My nine year old son loved this book! It's a great story and extremely well written. It drew him in and made him feel for the characters. It also provided some great discussion topics to have with your child.
on June 6, 2017
I read this for the last weeks of school with my third grade class and they loved it! What kid doesn't like a story about a dog and a kid becoming best buddies! My kids also enjoyed learning about the various characters in the story, and especially they loved Gloria Dump!
on April 28, 2016
The story captured a doll's thoughts in a very human way and took me on a journey that reflects a human life that sometimes feels as hopeless and windblown as that of a doll, but other times is full of love and magic.
on September 9, 2015
I have read many books to my children, ages 10,8,5, and this was by far our favorite. We just finished it last night. All of us were totally invested in the life and journey of this china rabbit. I highly recommend this great book to everyone but especially to those who have loved and lost and may not want to love again.
on July 26, 2014
This book is beautiful! I bought this as a gift for a niece getting ready to start on her own "journey." I originally read it aloud to my young daughter, not realizing how much it would touch me.