- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Becker CAD 12 3D - professional CAD software for 2D + 3D design and modelling - for 3 PCs - 100% compatible with AutoCAD
Enhance your purchase
- English CAD software made in Germany – 2D AND 3D modelling solution for professionals, amateurs and students
- Import / export DXF and DWG files – compatible with most other CAD solutions like AutoCAD
- Toolbox of the major 2D and 3D modelling functions like rounding corners of polygons and adding tolerance to dimensions
- Including virtual handbook, sample projects and example files to help you get started
- License for 3 computers – no expiry date, no subscription
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CAD software that meets the highest standards!
BeckerCAD 12 3D is the perfect software for architects, electrical engineers, model builders, house technicians and other professionals who are required to model precise 2D and 3D objects.
It's compatible with most other CAD programs!
You can import and export DWG / DXF files, which makes it compatible with other programs like AutoCAD.
Why should you pay a fortune?
BeckerCAD's high-level functionality as well as reasonable costs have made it an attractive alternative to other brands.
- License for 3 computers
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- > 1 GB RAM
- Graphic card: resolution > 1.024 x 768
- Internet access for product activation
Get started swiftly with BeckerCAD's start assistant and sample files
|BeckerCAD 12 2D||BeckerCAD 12 3D||BeckerCAD 12 3D Pro|
|Suitable for||Starters||Experienced users||Pros|
|New DWG and DXF conversion tool||✓||✓||✓|
|Export SVG files||✓||✓||✓|
|Export STL files for 3d printers||✓|
|Export HTML files for web browsers||✓|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does not.
The user intuitive the layout is not the best.
Does it work? Yes. For its price it would make a good starter program after you played with tinkercad or another free alternative and have become accustomed to this type of 3d software.