Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillow (2-Pack) - Luxury Plush Gel Pillow - Dust Mite Resistant & Hypoallergenic - Queen
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$40.00 (50%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Brand||Beckham Luxury Linens|
|Fill Material||Down Alternative|
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton|
|Item Firmness Description||Plush|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Cotton
- SUPER PLUSH MATERIAL – The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are crafted in super plush gel fiber that puts all other standard pillows to shame! They are expertly tailored to ensure maximum comfort for any and all sleeping positions.
- NO-SHIFT CONSTRUCTION – With their no-shift construction, our pillows are a fantastic place to rest your head. They’re stylish, luxurious, and incredibly comfortable. You’ll fall asleep fast, and stay asleep!
- DUST MITE, MOLD & MILDEW RESISTANT– Our pillows are dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant! Additionally, they are completely allergen and chemical free. They are the perfect choice for those suffering from asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues.
- FADE RESISTANT & STAIN RESISTANT – The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are fade resistant and stain resistant, so you’ll never have to worry! Our pillows are machine washable, and will always feel and look like new!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Extra loft design provides support needs related to stress, neck pain, and other aches.
The high quality pillows are OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified since 2019.
Breathable cotton and cooling technology regulates temperature for a cooler night.
High-quality materials keep their shape without bunching or distorting, no matter how long you use them.
Taking Care of Your Pillow
How to Prep
The pillows arrive compress packed. For optimal use, prep as below:
- Open the plastic wrap and remove the pillows
- Fluff the pillows vigorously and wait 24 hours
- Once fully loft, use the pillows as desired
How to Clean The pillows are fade and stain-resistant. For best results, clean as below:
- Wash on a delicate cycle using cold water
- Dry by laying flat on a well-ventilated area
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I am a real buyer, was not given this pillow, was not paid to review this pillow. There's no way I'm doing any of that.
2) I want everyone to know exactly what I'm giving an opinion on. This "Beckham Hotel" pillow is the very same as others called "Sleep Restoration Super Plush Gel-Fiber Filled Pillows". That's what the package the two pillows (costing $35 total) came in reads, and there's a small bar-coded sticker with tiny writing indicating the Beckham Hotel re-branding.
3) There's NO smell. There's NO mildew. They arrived factory clean and shipped in a nice, zipped plastic container bag.
4) They arrive dead flat. When you remove them, they start to fluff up. I'd say after an hour or so they are ready to use. Fluff them a bit, and you can sleep on them right away. It's not necessary to put them in a dryer and in fact it could be detrimental. Not sure.
5) I waited a month to write this because I wanted to be sure I liked the pillows. I do!
6) I had some doubts at first because I thought they'd be too soft, but after a couple of nights I would now describe them as soft, yet firm enough to support my head and neck correctly. I start out sleeping on my side and of course, at some point end up on my back, and then often back on my side.
7) They're heavy enough to no move around, but not heavy like a (solid) memory foam pillow is. They stay put in other words.
8) I purchased the queen sized ones. Now, it was sort of interesting to me that these are 20 inches wide, and yet a queen size pillowcase is also 20 inches wide. Yet, a pillow is quite high and a pillowcase is of course - flat. This means it requires some effort to squeeze the pillow into the pillowcase. BUT, perhaps this makes the pillow seem a bit firmer than my initial impression of it was in paragraph #6. At any rate, it works and these have worked out well for me.
9) I woke up in a hotel about 4 years ago with neck pain and had it ever since. All sorts of chiropractic efforts, daily neck stretches, painkillers, etc. just didn't seem to get rid of it. I ditched my Tempur-Pedic s-shaped solid memory foam pillow and tried several other pillows I got locally. They all went back. I got these pillows, continued on the daily neck stretches and now I'm feeling fine with no more neck pain. I noticed about a week ago I was waking up with no more neck pain. That's a relief.
That's about all I can tell you Amazon shoppers. Buying a pillow is a wilderness of choice. I spent a LOT of hours on here looking. And of course pillows, and the comfort of them, is very personal and subjective. I can only say, for me, these worked out. If they don't for you, I assume you can return them, possibly with some shipping cost. I don't know. I'm not a regular Amazon customer and not a Prime member.
Best of luck finding yours!
They are used by me, ,my wife and my teenage son. We all absolutely love these pillows; my neck pain is gone and I sleep much better now. These pillows maintain their shape 100%( we have had them for 6 months). I am 60 and my wife is 56, comfort is important at this stage in our lives and these pillows provide it!!!