Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on September 27, 2012
I really like these. I did expect the plastic to be a little sturdier, but I wouldn't call them flimsy. The paper for the label stickers is heavy duty, the printing quality is excellent, and they seem to adhere to the dividers really well.

There is a nice selection of labels: the months of the year, numbers 1-15, preschool, prep, kindergarten, 1st - 12th grade, Grade 1 - Grade 13, and 18 blanks.

If anyone on the Project Life team :) is reading this, please consider adding labels for the seasons and labels for the years of high school/college (freshman, sophomore, etc.). Otherwise, having all of the blank stickers is great!
on November 25, 2014
Suits my purpose for buying them. I find I don't use them much though. The quality isn't the problem.
on May 10, 2012
I love these dividers. They're nice and thick. I made the mistake of putting the month stickers directly on top of the white area. They weren't viewable when I closed the scrapbook so I had to peel them off and move them up to the very top. So just make sure to stick them toward the very top for maximum view.
on August 21, 2016
😃
on June 7, 2012
"I was very satisfied with my purchase. It got to me fast and I was able to use it as if it was bought at a local office store. The price was so much more affordable. I would totally recommend purchasing from this seller."
on January 22, 2013
These are nice and sturdy and well made. They'll last a life time and make for well attractive, organized scrapbooks.
on April 20, 2012
These dividers are wonderful - very sturdy and the included labels are thick, not flimsy. I was able to write on the blank ones with a slick writer. Love these!
on July 12, 2014
thick dividers, perfect for scrapbooking
on November 16, 2014
Quality product.
on February 25, 2013
On a scale of 1 to 5, these are a definite 4.5 on every level! AWE$OME value!

They are the same MATERIAL/TEXTURE as the Memoriablia PL envelopes making for uniformity to an album.

AGREED with another commentator in reviews:

NEED labels for SPRING, SUMMER, FALL/AUTUMN & WINTER as well as FRESHMEN, SOPHMORE, JUNIOR & SENIOR. NH schools do not reference high school grades as 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th as per included labels.

Hopefully Becky - won't - retire these anytime soon!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question