Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on January 12, 2013
I've had this for over a year now. I purchased it at first because I had an young baby who really wanted to be held against my chest all the time. Wraps and slings made him mad. However, our wider mei tai carrier was too wide at the bottom for his hips (at that age) and I found the snaps to narrow the bottom option on the gemini to be just the ticket for keeping him in the position he wanted without over flexing his hips (I know it's suppose to be for front wearing only and when snapped in it's more of a crotch dangler...however it was what worked for that time frame). Now of course it doesn't take long for them to grow past that newborn stage and widening the base is best after that point. My baby is now a 25lb 19month old and we use this several times a week while out on errands. I have another carrier much like this but designed more for larger babies and toddlers and I keep that one in the house. The Gemini stays in the car, but I think he likes this one better, while I personally find the other carrier a bit more comfortable for longer term carrying. He often falls asleep in the car, and usually I can just transfer him onto my back and he stays asleep while I'm out and about doing our errands (store, library, music lessons, ect). Lately, I'd say that I'm using the Gemini more often because I don't need to carry him around the house anymore. The Gemini was a good buy for us and has served our family well.
It works best on me (I'm about 5'5" and 125lbs) but the larger carrier is better for my husband when he isn't insiting on using a frame carrier (he's 6'1" and over 240...and just feels more secure with a frame...insert eye roll). I don't think I've ever been able to get him to use the Gemini.
on July 2, 2011
I have both the Baby Bjorn Active(with back support) and the Sleepy Wrap. This Gemini carrier is the best! It's so much for comfortable than the Baby Bjorn and so much easier to use than the Sleepy Wrap. It doesn't put a strain on my back like the Bjorn did, even though the Bjorn has the extra back support. I love the fact that I can carry my baby in the front facing in or out (for those of you looking at the Ergo, it doesn't allow baby to face out), as well as on my back when he's old enough. The fabric is very comfortable (organic!) and the print is very cute! I've already gotten tons of compliments on it. I would definitely recommend this over all the other carriers out there!
on June 17, 2011
I'm a plus size girl and it's hard to find a carrier that works for me and my baby. I loved wraps because it would fit both me and my husband, but during the summer it is SO warm! And as my daughter got bigger she would start sagging. So I began my search for the absolute perfect carrier and found it in the Beco. I love that the belt doesn't need an extender (I would have to buy one with the ergo), the bottom becomes smaller for little ones and you don't have to buy an insert and that you can forward face the baby! This is a must have for ANY mom!!!
on June 3, 2011
This carrier is great and well worth the price. I tried a Baby Bjorn that a friend let me borrow and I HATED it. It caused so much strain on my back (even when carrying my not even 8 lb newborn) and it was so much more of a process to put on. The Beco Gemini is very easy to strap on and very comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. I highly recommend this carrier. I'm looking forward to using it in the different carrying options that it offers as our baby grows. Love the Luna print too. Very cute for either a boy or a girl.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.