Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on August 31, 2011
I bought this carrier when my baby was two weeks old and began using it immediately. It is by far my favorite of the carriers we tried (also used a Moby and a Snugli). The Paige fabric is cute, but neutral enough that my husband doesn't mind wearing it too. Despite near constant use for a couple of months, it is in really good shape (no pilling or fading or anything). It feels really secure. I think it is incredibly comfortable to wear, and I'm not exactly tough/strong. I can wear her for hours and not mind/hurt one bit. My daughter has always seemed quite comfortable and happy to be riding in the Beco. She wasn't super tiny (8 pounds at birth), so she fit in it pretty well from the get-go. Now, at four months, she and I are still comfy and happy with it, and I anticipate using it for a long, long time into the future. My husband does need a little help getting it on and off, but that's mostly because he isn't that used to it. I can get it on and off really easily and quickly. I've heard of people breastfeeding with the kid in the Beco, but I think that's a little tricky. I did it once, and we managed, but it wasn't easy to get everything and everybody all positioned appropriately, and I definitely needed a blanket over my shoulder to keep things all covered up.
on March 22, 2015
Cannot say enough good things about my Becco. I wanted a soft carrier that was ergonomically safe for my baby and comfortable for me. This was a real winner. I tried the Ergo Baby first. It has a back buckle that neither my very tall and thin husband or my short and not so thin self could reach on our own. There is no back buckle with the Becco. However, the straps stay comfortably on the shoulders. Even after spine surgery, I could carry my daughter in the Becco for hours at a time. I recommend it to all new moms.
on July 17, 2012
I own both this and the beco butterfly. I thought id love the gemini because of the ability to face outwards but i dont relly love it. The straps are a pain to put on by yourself when juggling the baby. Once you unhook the shoulder straps, you need 2 hands to undo the waist belt, which means you have to put the baby down somewhere safe. Unlike the butterfly, you cant just walk around with carrier unfastened, because then you will trip all over the very long straps. This is quite inconvenient for me, since the whole reaon i own this is to try to multi-task.
on July 1, 2011
In general I like this carrier once we get the baby strapped in. We find it pretty helpful for putting the baby in when going to the store, so we don't have to put the car seat in the cart, which is unsafe. I find it a little difficult to get the baby strapped in, though. And sometimes I feel like it might not be good for his hip joints as I'm wiggling him down into position. The straps are also pretty annoying once you take the carrier off and take it with you somewhere. Unless you roll them up, they drag on the ground and get dirty pretty easily - not something I like in a baby product. But like I said, once you get it on, it works great and is pretty comfortable on the back and shoulders.
on May 20, 2011
I have been using my Beco carrier for about 1 month and I love it! My son is 2 months old and I don't know what I would do without my carrier. Everytime I put him in it he goes to sleep. It is easy to use and I feel that my baby is secure in it. It is very comfortable for me - does not bother my back at all. I put my baby in it when I am walking my older children to school so I am wearing it 30 to 45 minutes, 3 times per day and it feels great! I sometimes wear it in the house so I can vacuum and wash dishes. I have even figured out a way for my baby to breastfeed in it - not the easiest thing to do, but it works. Happy baby = happy mom! I like the fact that the baby can be in 4 different positions using this carrier and that you do not have to use an insert for a newborn. I am looking forward to trying the different positions when my son is a little older. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the carrier is a little warm for me and the baby. I am concerned living in Florida that I will have to limit my use of the carrier during the summertime - or maybe just use it indoors.
on February 3, 2012
Love this carrier! I bought this when my daughter was too big for the baby bjorn, but still liked to go on walks, etc, especially facing out. It is so much more comfortable than the baby bjorn for my back because of the waist belt. We used it on walks and it was especially helpful in the airport (carrying her up and down stairs after we had gate checked the stroller and car seat. It is a cute pattern, too. I had "test driven" this and the ergo carrier from a local baby store and this was more comfortable in the front and had the forward facing option (ergo did not). The side position and back position were not comfortable (for me) on either, but my baby didn't like to ride those ways anyway. I did not try the infant insert with this yet.
on November 24, 2010
I needed some type of carrier for my second daughter once she was born b/c I'd be chasing after my toddler while playing at the park or outside in our neighborhood. I fist had a bali stretch wrap which was great when my daughter was a newborn but now that she is 4 months old I needed something she could grow with. Since the day I got this carrier we've used it everyday! I love how soft the fabric is and the stream line look of this carrier. Also my daughter loves being in it. I was on the fence deciding to get either the butterfly or this one b/c I really wanted a carrier that I could do different carries (front carry foward facing, front carry inward facing, side carry and back carry) . Also huge bonus for me was how comfortable it is! I can wear this for hours with no pain what so ever. I highly recommend this carrier, you wont be disappointed.
on February 13, 2014
It holds my daughter very well, but it's too thick that makes it really hot with it. my daughter and i got wet within minutes. I wish it is much thinner.
on October 16, 2010
I love my Gemini. I do wish that it had a cover or something so that I could block the sun from my little mans eyes. I have a bad back and it hasn't hurt my back 1x. I highly suggest it to anyone who has a bad back and still wants to use a baby carrier.
on February 16, 2011
First of all, I was very excited to get this product; and once I tried it it was really tricky. You need help carrying your baby around your neck like the manual states. I tried it, let me tell you is very hard on your own. plus is very easy for your baby to fall off. I got this carry-on because you can put your baby on your hips. My baby loves it. but the other positions are not so great. I don't feel secure having my baby on my back without watching him. And so, the only reason I'm keeping this is for hip position. hope this helps!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.