Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 3, 2014
I ordered this for my daughter in law. I've been with them when she's used it and it works great. They have a newborn and he fits down in there so good and he stays very warm. She uses a blanket now because he's so little but there is plenty of room for growing. Would highly recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 21, 2012
So soft, comfortable, easy to use, and honestly the best soft-structured baby carrier I've ever seen. This one is in for the long haul since it's the only carrier my daughter will let me use!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question