Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 488 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 699 reviews
on November 29, 2014
Become a Better You is a wonderful book. Its messages are meant to help us look at ourselves and our relationships in an objective manner and to make the necessary changes so that the person we share with the world is giving and positive and living up to what God wants us to be. Osteen is a master storyteller, and each story helps us see areas in our lives where we are on point or where we fall short. The first half of the book becomes slightly repetitious, but stick it out; by the time you get to the second half you'll be hooked.
on June 17, 2016
My son's fiancé told me that she had purchased this book in Spanish. I wanted to encourage her relationship with the Lord so I, too, purchased an e-book version to follow along with her. Needless to say - she was the avenue to guide me to the book because once I started I couldn't stop. This book is life changing. I'm so thankful that she told me about it. A Must Read!
on August 15, 2017
Super Repetitive; so much so that I couldn't get past 2 chapters and ended up returning it. I liked what it had to say and felt it could've helped me if just written better and in half the words.
on September 18, 2017
Joel Osteen books always help me to program my mind to do right.
on April 12, 2017
Gift for my mother. She said the format was divided by chapters so you could read a chapter, think about what you had read and then move on when you were ready.
on March 31, 2017
I love Joel Osteen! This book is very inspiring.
on January 28, 2015
If you are ready for change and willing to change your life with these helpful resources then it's a worth while book to buy. All his books are worth buying. I have pretty much all his books and bible and they have helped change the way I view and approach things in my life. His words have been a life changer for me. Again these are good resources but in order for you to understand what he is trying to say you have to be ready and open to change otherwise it will be a good read only and a great resource to go back to when needed as well.
on March 9, 2017
informative and early.
on September 14, 2012
When I read the review on J.O's book, it appeared to be what I was looking for. I have one of his other books, "It's Your Time", and I was interested in getting another one to read. They are very inspiring. No where in the product review did I see that this book was going to be a mini book. I was expecting a normal standard book. I was not happy with this. One advantage, it won't take up much space, but disadvantage, I have a hard time holding small objects, and this makes it a bit harder, when I was not expecting this. If I knew it was going to be a mini book, I would have not ordered this. Maybe I overlooked 'the mini-book' part, if I did, it was my mistake. If I didn't, the description should have had that in there.
on September 30, 2013
I have read all of Joel's book and this one to me is the very best. I liked it so much, I sent it to my friends and we started a chain and when one was done they would send it to someone they felt needed to read it. I even purchased it as Christmas presents. Well, I said it was the best book ever. It revived me. I was at a very low in my life and this book totally gave me hope but the drive to get moving and the belief to know that things would work out thru God's plan. My attitude changed and though part of the situation is the same, my mindset is where it should be and this book started me on a road I should have been walking on for years. EVERYONE should read this book.