Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno
[UPDATED] asked by J. Brinson on March 26, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Evan answered on April 1, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When mine becomes unresponsive, I turn it off and on. I'm back in business.
Val answered on April 6, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same here. Turning off/back on works.
Melody Stanley answered on April 8, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When mine goes off I have to go through hoops to get it to work again. It was fine for several months and then all of a sudden it would quit working after sitting idle for a while. Sometimes it will do it even when I have shut it off normally. No ryhme or reason that I've been able to figure out yet. After several computer restarts, taking out dongle and replacing in USB port several times, turning on and off, etc. it will finally kick in again, until the next time... Regardless, when it works it's great, which still is the majority of the time.
P. Hanstine answered on September 21, 2011

A
It sleeps to save battery life and takes a few random key clicks to wake up (one won't do it)...or turn off and on as the other posters suggested
RJC answered on November 13, 2011

A
Yes, it goes to sleep to save battery. I usually just tap on the Enter button or Spacebar a couple of times and it wakes right up. It just needs a button pressed a few times and it will be ready to go.
Brian Waugh answered on December 1, 2011

A
Hey Evan,
I am having the same problem you are. Dropped it and now it won't connect. Do you remember the steps to fix the 12MHz crystal?
Thanks in advance.
Kyle
K. Farace answered on January 3, 2012

A
heres the userguide http://www.favientertainment.com/v/vspfiles/assets/FE01-Rii-BL_GR_P_SL%20User%20Guide.pdf
joel_208 answered on November 27, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product