- File Size: 761 KB
- Print Length: 118 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Illustrated Agile Company (June 11, 2014)
- Publication Date: June 11, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KXKDUEU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#310,879 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #95 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Business > Project Management
- #106 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Project Management
- #197 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business
Becoming a Catalyst: Scrum Master Edition: Using Everyday Interactions to Accelerate Culture Change Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Len does a great job of breaking down the Scrum Master role into traits, explains those traits and how to build them. He then takes it one step more by digging into each event in the agile environment and explains how each trait can be used to its highest level in that event. I am excited to see how adding this into my daily thought process will allow me to be a better Scrum Master and servant to my teams.
Len, thanks for this great book and I look forward to more.
The only thing I see missing is some practice tips/stories. There are a lot of theory/theoretical advices, but no practical instruments with photos, anecdotes etc.