- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: American Library Association; 2 edition (June 3, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0838907830
- ISBN-13: 978-0838907832
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,145,126 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Becoming a Fundraiser: The Principles and Practice of Library Development 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
"[This book] is everything it should be. It's well researched, written clearly and succinctly, and unafraid to tackle the thornier issues."
"This book is a valuable resource not only to library directors, but also to anyone charged with a development goal."
"The bottom line: If you do not have [this] work (either edition) you need it."