- Series: Continuum Studies in Ancient Philosophy (Book 67)
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic; Reprint edition (September 27, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441152709
- ISBN-13: 978-1441152701
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,604,602 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Becoming God: Pure Reason in Early Greek Philosophy (Continuum Studies in Ancient Philosophy) Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Miller provides an interesting study of the possibility of human transcendence through rationality in the early Greek tradition. He plans to pursue this topic into later Greek philosophy where it becomes even more prominent, and his study already points the way to Aristotle's life of reason. We may look forward for the sequel to carry on his study. (Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews)"
About the Author
Patrick Lee Miller is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Duquesne University, USA. His previous publications include Introductory Readings in Ancient Greek and Roman Philosophy (Hackett, 2006).
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|