- File Size: 2205 KB
- Print Length: 206 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Blushing Publications (February 19, 2013)
- Publication Date: February 19, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BIPPITY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #439,178 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Becoming His: The Teaching of Rebecca Kindle Edition
"The Defenders" digital comics
Read the hit comics and graphic novels that inspired the TV series. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Glad this story had a happy ending!
The male love interest really and truly did not marry for love and it shows because i found nothing intimate happening between them.
He's rough with her and strict and i get were that may appeal to some but that's all there is 24/7.
I think what put me off the most is that there was a nanny..... I folks like to live the lifestyle 24/7 but when a nanny got involved:
1. ALL of my jets cool down whenever f/f action is introduced and
2. I started to wonder what was going to happen when this woman turned 30. Is there always going to be an even older woman there changing her diaper?
I wanted to know how they would 'play' if she got pregnant, I started to look for the aftercare processes and found none.
Now some folks might like the pain but as a biology student and at the rate this man was going i was waiting to read about the bruising and blisters that should have been showing up right around day 2.
Then by the time i saw the story coming to a close i waited for the ending scene where the fantasy ends and he lets her speak like an adult but that doesn't come either.
I had to force myself not to psychoanalyze. I would only recommend this if you would like a quick fantasy read. It's erotica. The characters aren't developed beyond a man with a demand and a young woman with little choices in life other than to fill it. Humiliation is abundant in the book so if that's what you're into. Buy it on kindle, read it, get your fix and return it. It's not worth keeping. There are far better done works out there for less.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Victorian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Victorian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Regency