- Series: American Casebooks
- Paperback: 211 pages
- Publisher: West Publishing Company (December 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0829921265
- ISBN-13: 978-0829921267
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,777,700 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Becoming a Lawyer: A Humanistic Perspective on Legal Education and Professionalism (American Casebooks)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.