- Series: American Casebooks
- Paperback: 211 pages
- Publisher: West Publishing Company (December 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0829921265
- ISBN-13: 978-0829921267
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,891,954 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Becoming a Lawyer: A Humanistic Perspective on Legal Education and Professionalism (American Casebooks)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now