- Paperback: 374 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 3, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492363286
- ISBN-13: 978-1492363286
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,526,390 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Becoming a Scuba Diver Paperback – October 3, 2013
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Conrad Blickenstorfer is a writer, editor and publisher who discovered the thrill and wonders of scuba diving much too late. He lives in Northern California with his wife Carol, who is a scuba instructor, and their cats.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
I found myself smiling through every well written essay (chapter). This should be on the reading list for all current divers, and on the gift list for those who know someone considering taking up SCUBA. Conrad has made this an easy book to recommend.