|Print List Price:||$12.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $5.99 |
Save $7.00 (54%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Authors
Becoming Thalia (Thalia Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
Thalia Bareo has to make a difficult choice. No longer a grad student but a young woman coming into her own, she’s changed - but the two men who stole her heart are still in her life, for better or for worse. When each of the three decides to move on, who and what will they become?
Thalia is slowly embracing her new job overseas and her adult responsibilities. But as much as she wants to let go, her destiny seems entwined with that of the two men who love her curvy body, and her brilliance. Once rivals at the posh New England school she attended, these professors couldn’t be more different from one another. With each of them, she discovered a hidden side of herself. Now forbidden love has turned into something more and her future is at stake.
Will Thalia listen to her head or her heart? And will she choose once and for all?
This is a full-length novel with lots of steamy romance, an HEA with a plus-size heroine. This book is a sequel, concluding the tale of Thalia and her men. Readers are advised to read Book 1, Educating Thalia, first.
This is NOT a threesome romance, though it contains sexual content and language. It includes discussions of fat-shaming the main character experienced in her life. In chapters of the book, there are references to past abuse of a female character, as presented in Book 1.
Content Warnings can be found at www.writercassmichaels.com
- ASIN : B09RTYWBX7
- Publication date : February 22, 2022
- Language : English
- File size : 757 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 313 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,603,846 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm voluntarily reviewing this book and received nothing from the authors for doing so.
Thalia is a young woman in love with two very different men. One offers a ready-made family and life; the other offers freedom and adventure. While Thalia craves both, she also craves carving a life and name for herself, separate from simply being someone's 'someone'. She makes the difficult decision to go out alone...but each man will pull at her, and 1 will ultimately win her heart.
1. I love how Thalia's body shape is described and handled. She's proud of herself, her shape, and comfortable in her body. That's a powerful message to send readers without 'beating them over the head' with it. She wasn't moaning about her weight, constantly dieting, or blaming anyone.
2. Each man is a GREAT guy. I love how no one is 'bad' or 'good'. Either man could be a perfect fit for her in different ways. I honestly could see her with either man. And both knew when to back off and give her the freedom to make her own choices and decisions, even when they didn't agree.
3. Thalia is a strong woman not dependent on a man for her happiness. She wants her own life and a man to compliment what's already there. I liked she didn't want to be 'rescued' or 'saved' nor did she feel just because she's 'a certain age' she HAD to get married or have children. I also liked she made her own choices and owned them, without blaming anyone or anything (esp. the secrets and 'dark things') of her past.
4. Secondary characters are fun, lively, NOT cardboard, and bounce off the page. Several deserve their own books! (Hint Hint)
5. The scenery was descriptive without being over the top.
1. I thought Thalia spent a long time making up her mind, but then, it was a big decision!
2. I figured out 'Emily' ( NO spoilers) right off the bat and what her game was. She was the only character in the whole book who seemed a bit stereotypical.
3. There's not a Book 3 yet!
Well done to the authors. I look forward to reading more from you soon.
Top reviews from other countries
As a plus sized reader it was great to have a central character who I could relate to on several levels. I also love how the mental health issues were handled within the story.
I was over the moon with the ending having a rather large soft spot for one of her loves 😉