Bed Band Not Made in China. 100% USA Worker Assembled.. Bed Sheet Holder, Gripper, Suspender and Strap. Smooth any Sheets on any Bed. Sleep Better. Patented.,Black,1 Pack (4 Bands)
|List Price:||$17.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (28%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||1 Pack (4 Bands)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy Duty Shock Cord and Nickel-plated Clamps
- Not made in China. 100% USA Worker Assembled.
- Quantity of 4 in each set. BedBand works with ALL types of bedding. No heavy lifting required. Simple bedside installation.
- Original BedBands Stretch from 12" to approx 18". Cordlock button allows you to control desired tension. Built with durable round elastic, nickel plated clamps with fabric protector and unique cord lock.
- Dependable and backed by LIFETIME ” No questions asked” Warranty. USPTO PATENT #9,163,697.
- NOT MADE IN CHINA. We are a true USA based Manufacturing Company who has earned the trust of sleepers all over the world, by offering a quality product and excellent customer service. We have never used mass discount websites to trick our shoppers with bribed customer/product statements.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We have a reputation around the World for offering the First and Only Patented Sheet Holder in this design and color.
Unlike some dishonest sellers, we will not use any tactics to undermine customer trust and will continue to offer BedBands to ALL customers at the same price.
We hope quality and customer service will continue to earn us your business.
PATENTED PRODUCT FOR KEEPING SHEETS TIGHT!
BedBand Original will stretch from 12" to approx 18". Once installed, desired tension is a push of a button away.
Want more tension? Press button-pull cord. Less tension? Press button- release cord. It is that simple.
BedBand design allows adjustability for ALL sheets and covers. Use for:
• Standard size/odd shaped beds
• Foam & pillowtop beds
• Air mattresses
• Travel trailers and more!
Customers are posting reviews about other uses they have found:
• Outdoor covering (tablecloths, grill covers, etc.)
• Seat cover (Cars, boats, motorcycle, scooters, etc.)
• Furniture cover (Couch, chairs, etc.)
• And More!
We offer the best customer service & have a fantastic rating for our customer email response time.
LIFETIME Warranty (When purchased from an Authorized Distributor. Be aware of non-approved vendors.)
Assembled by American Workers! Proud USA Company.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are the best things since sliced bread...seriously! The bunjee-cord that is attached to them is really great, and very durable. The clips are made of strong metal, and sort of like "alligator clips", if anyone knows what those are. They open up, and then you can clamp them closed so that they don't open and release the sheet. The black plastic piece in the middle is so that you can either tighten or release the cord and make it tighter or looser. They hold fairly well, and it allows for a custom fit every time you put the sheets on.
You clamp the metal piece to one side of the corner, and then clamp the other metal clip to the other side of the corner of the sheets. You can either do this before or after you put the sheets on, but my advice is to do it after, as it can really stretch out the elastic on the sheet if you do it before. Once you have the clamps in place, you can then tighten the bunjee cord to your preferred tightness, and then release. In the past, I've only used two of the clips for the fitted sheet, and it has held the sheet on fantastic. I plan to use only two clips in the future, and I place the two clips at the top of the mattress, where the pillows go.
I have also purchased other bed elastic straps (I'm not sure what their brand name was) and they didn't even hold up one night! I kept them around, but found myself just moving them from side to side when I would clean or get new sheets out of the closet. They were just taking up space, so I donated them...that's how useless they were!
These bands are the best, and I honestly refuse to use any other type. Trust me when I say that although there may be cheaper options available, these are absolutely worth it!
Secrets: Use the button on each band to pull out the clamps until only a finger loop remains. Install fitted sheet onto mattress, then remove one corner at a time to install a bed-band. Stretch each side of the band out and clamp, replacing the corner when done. After you have all 4 installed, go back and reach under each corner, slip a finger from one hand into the loop you created and squeeze the button with your other hand. Pull on the loop as tight as you can. Repeat with other 3. Voila! Easy-peezy!
I figured I'd give this a try. What I really love is that the grips are STRONG. For now. I've only been using them for a little while. Also, they are adjustable. Not all dogs are built the same size! So that helps. Also the made in USA also convinced me to buy, and I truly hope this company is able to turn a profit selling these. If they need to branch out, they might consider exploring the sometimes perilous world of securing diapers to dogs.
Top reviews from other countries
It's quite remarkable. A pesky problem that bugged my wife and I every day, instantly solved.
- I think they are overpriced for what they are. I'm pretty sure I could find little clips of this kind at Canadian Tire for 1/4 the price
- They are a bit challenging to install on a heavy King sized mattress. Hard to hold up one side while futzing with the clamps. But well worth it.
- Clip them on tighter than you think you will need them. At first I thought it I tightened the sheets too tightly they would come apart. But they didn't. Probably because the weight of the mattress and us on top helps to keep the clamps closed.
Bottom Line: Despite the price, worth the investment if you have this common problem.