BedJet V2 Climate Comfort for Beds, Cooling Fan + Heating Air with Biorhythm Sleep Technology (Single Temperature Zone Any Size Mattress)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Start sleeping better tomorrow with on-demand cooling and heating comfort right in your own bed, works on any size bed including adjustable beds. New V2 model uses sleep inducing biorhythm temperature technology to help you go to sleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up more refreshed. Program custom heating/cooling profiles for every hour of the night and obsolete your noisy alarm clock with a BedJet V2 temperature wake-up setting.
- Powered ventilation cooling instantly wicks body heat and moisture out of the bed for awesome cooling relief, great solution for hot sleepers, hot-flashes. Special night sweat management mode is proven to remove body moisture from the bed to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Heating mode gives an enveloping dry sauna like warmth in just seconds, great therapy for cold feet and cold legs, safer alternative to electric blankets and warms bed 15x faster with air
- New V2 model includes essential oil Aromatherapy diffuser kit. Enjoy the therapeutic soothing effects of scented aromatherapy and freshen your sheets when running the BedJet. Dual zone temperature upgrade option available for couples with different sleep temperature needs - each half of the bed gets independent cooling/heating control, stop fighting over the thermostat and sleep better together!
- Includes 1 BedJet V2 base unit with silky quiet digital DC motor, wireless remote control plus free Bluetooth App for control from your iPhone, iPad or Android device, App features include auto-shutoff timers, wake up alarm, biorhythm sleep cycle settings and custom temperature settings. Use with your own sheets or combine with our optional AirComforter for even better cooling performance. Amazon's current return policy (30 days) applies when purchasing from Amazon
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SPECIAL SALE PRICE TODAY!
Find out why BedJet is the #1 recommended cooling & heating product for beds in America.
Some like it hot. Some need it cool. Some want to stay dry and others need different sleep temperatures than their partners. That's why everyone loves their BedJet!
Using advanced technology the BedJet sends a gentle and quiet stream of air directly into your bed for powerful cooling and warming comfort:
• BedJet cooling is awesome relief for stuffy bedrooms, hot sleepers, night sweats and hot flashes. Cooling mode power ventilates your bed, using room temperature air to wick out body heat and body moisture nearly instantly, is felt within 10 seconds. NOTE: BedJet is not an air conditioner and not a substitute for zero air conditioning in extreme heat (80 degree+) bedrooms. Room temp needs to be below 79 degrees for best cooling. Optional AirComforter sheet recommended for improved cooling air distribution.
• Warming makes cold feet a thing of the past. Forget bundling up with heavy pajamas for chilly winter beds and give your bedding that toasty hot sauna feeling in just seconds
• Dual zone temperature upgrade available for independent cooling/warming of each half of the bed (See Dual Zone)
• Save money on utilities -- why heat/cool the whole house vs. just your bed?
• No wires, no tubes, no electricity in the bed and no mattress pads to sleep on top of, no water to leak, lifetime washable air filter
• Fits underneath any bed with 7” space, side rail clearance only needs to be 3.5”, adjustable bed approved
• Amazon's current return policy (30 days) applies when purchasing from Amazon
Biorhythm sleep cycles = fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up more refreshed.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Cool Buddy USA||eLuxury Supply||TheGroupDeal||TheGroupDeal||StarGo|
|Color||White||White and Gold||White||White||White||White|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Cotton||Cotton||Polyurethane|
|Size||BedJet V2 - Single Temp. Zone Any Size Bed||55" x 63" cooling pad||Queen||Queen||California King||Full|
|Size Map||—||—||Queen||Queen||California King||Full|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last night, it got a little bit cooler here in North Texas, and I turned on the heat, but alas, the head didn't work... there is a switch between high and low, so I flicked it onto high, and still it didn't work <sigh> so, you may be asking, if the heat didn't work, why the heck did you rate it with 5 stars? Well.... all products may have issues, but how a company deals with the issues, and the customer service they provide tells you more about the quality of a product than a unit that falls outside the 6-sigma of quality control.
I called and left a voicemail this morning, and followed up with an email, and I got a call this afternoon, not from a CSR rep, not from a CSR Manager, not even from a VP of some sort... I got a phone call from the owner of the company himself... when I said that I was shocked he took the time to do it himself, he laughed and said that thankfully, the Bedjet hardly every failed and he didn't have make similar calls very often at all.
He apologized for the unit not working, and remarked that the "Scratch & Dent" units carry the same warranty as new units, and they were going to replace the unit with a new one... let me say that again, THEY ARE REPLACING A RE-MANUFACTURED UNIT WITH A NEW ONE! I have honestly NEVER heard of the like... more often, companies will replace a new unit with a re-manufactured one (like Dish did with my DVR) I have NEVER heard of a company replacing a broken re-manufactured unit with a replacement NEW one. In addition, they are not just replacing the unit, but all the miscellaneous parts as well, he told me they were going to email me a prepaid shipping lable to only send back the main unit so they could find out what went wrong and possibly adjust the manufacturing process, but I should keep the extras to I had them just in case, little extras like an extra remote control.
1. I got a re-manufactured Bedjet (yes, I tend to be a bit of a penny pincher)
2. I LOVED the cooling!
3. ... but the heating didn't work
4. I got a call from the owner of the company apologizing for the unit
5. They are replacing the re-manufactured unit with BRAND NEW ONE.
6. They are sending me a prepaid label to send back the unit, while letting me keep the extra remote.
Again, all products will have very rare instances where the product deviates from the quality standards of the company... what differentiates companies is HOW THEY REACT. Bedjet proved that they stand behind their products unequivocally. They made no excuses, and never batted an eyelash in standing behind their product... for this, they earned a 5-star rating
OK so the owner of the company contacted me after posting this review and offered to send me an AirComforter free of charge. I received it last Friday and have slept with it for the last 3 nights. It makes a world of difference! Honestly they shouldn't even sell this thing without it. I tried every configuration I could think of prior to getting this and none of them were really ideal. They either restricted the cooling effect too much or created uncomfortable cold spots. With the AirComforter the cool air is much more evenly distributed and it makes the effect much more pleasant. I still wish they had a smaller single zone AirComforter though. Right now I just have the excess bunched up in the middle of the bed because my wife and I use separate blankets. I've considered cutting it in half and hemming the edge, but I don't want to mess it up. But with the AirComforter I'm happily upping my rating to 5 stars.
*** Original Review ***
I'm not sure about this thing yet. I received my original order last week, but it was broken out of the box. I called the company and they immediately sent me a new one with 2nd day air shipping which was nice. I received it on Monday. I've now slept with it for 3 nights and I'm not sure if I like it or not. For years I've had an issue with night sweats. I regularly wake up in the middle of the night burning up and drenched in sweat even though we have central air. I was originally looking at the ChiliPad as an option but the mixed reviews, and dealing with water, gave me pause. Then I found the BedJet. It had nothing but 5 star reviews so I decided to give it a try. In the 3 nights I've used it I've found that it does keep me cool, and prevents the night sweats, but it creates a problem of it's own. Because it mainly blows on my feet I find that they get cold and I end up tossing and turning a lot trying to move my feet away from the air. I installed it under the bottom sheet, so the air isn't blowing directly on my feet, and it helped a little but I'm still having the issue. I'm trying to devise a way to fix this issue now. Thinking about either moving it to the side of the bed near my torso or trying to cover the bottom 1/3 of my sheet with a blanket or something so that I get less cool air on my feet and more on my torso. I wish they made a single zone "comforter". (full size?) Something that one person could use on their own with just one BedJet.
Another issue I have is that I tend to kick the outlet thing several times during the night. I'm about 6' tall so even on a King bed my feet overhang the end a bit. I put it on the very corner but I still manage to kick it at least a 2-3 times a night. Maybe moving it up to the middle of the bed will fix that too, but I worry I'm going to trip on it when I get up to go to the bathroom during the night. Using one of their comforters would also fix the issue but again they don't make one that works for a single person.
On the plus side it does noticeably cool the bed. It's not just a fan, it actually reduces the air temp somehow. (haven't tried the heating option) If I can figure out a way to fix my issues with it then I think it will be great. And if I can do that I will increase my star rating.
Most recent customer reviews
My wife is going through menopause and needs to have the bedroom cooler or hotter depending.Read more