BedJet 3 Climate Control for Beds, Cooling Fan + Heating Air (Dual Temperature Zone - King Size)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Start sleeping better tomorrow with on-demand cooling and heating comfort right in your own bed, works on any size bed including adjustable beds, simple and easy to use
- Powered ventilation cooling instantly wicks body heat and moisture out of the bed for awesome cooling relief, great solution for hot sleepers, hot-flashes and night sweats
- Heating mode gives a deep sauna like warmth in just seconds, great therapy for cold feet and cold legs, safer alternative to electric blankets and warms bed 15x faster with air
- Dual zone temperature control gives independent cooling/warming to each half of the bed for each partner - stop fighting over the thermostat and sleep better together!
- Includes 2 BedJet base units with 2 wireless remotes, 1 King AirComfort Cloud Sheet plus free Bluetooth App for control from your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Amazon's current return policy (30 days) applies when purchased from Amazon.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the buttons should glow-in-the-dark so we can select the correct function at night, not have to turn on the light to see and wake up our partner. I don't want to hear a "BEEP" every time I push a button, and neither does my husband.
Another problem, is that the air speed takes a long time to "ramp up" and it is impossible to know what level/speed I am selecting. So, I push the button....wait for a response...push again...wait... get frustrated....push/push/push...wait...then find that it is too fast...push the down button...wait...push...wait...push...wait...etc. I spend half an hour trying to adjust the freaking speed trying to get comfortable when I should be able to simple select "level 3" and go to sleep.
Is there a timer? I can't figure it out if there is. There should be, if not.
One more thing, I want the sheet to secure better to the unit. The sheet pops off the unit whenever I kick around my sheets. Velcro might be a better option than snap buttons.
This could be a 100% fantastic unit, if they made a few changes.
I only wish the whole system cost less.