3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
BedJet V2 Climate Control for Beds, Cooling Fan + Heating Air (Dual Temperature Zone - King Size)
|Price:||$819.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Start sleeping better tomorrow with on-demand cooling and heating comfort right in your own bed, works on any size bed including adjustable beds, simple and easy to use
- Powered ventilation cooling instantly wicks body heat and moisture out of the bed for awesome cooling relief, great solution for hot sleepers, hot-flashes and night sweats
- Heating mode gives a deep sauna like warmth in just seconds, great therapy for cold feet and cold legs, safer alternative to electric blankets and warms bed 15x faster with air
- Dual zone temperature control gives independent cooling/warming to each half of the bed for each partner - stop fighting over the thermostat and sleep better together!
- Includes 2 BedJet base units with 2 wireless remotes, 1 King AirComforter sheet plus free Bluetooth App for control from your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Amazon's current return policy (30 days) applies when purchased from Amazon.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SPECIAL SALE PRICE TODAY!
Find out why BedJet is the #1 recommended cooling & heating product for beds in America.
Some like it hot. Some need it cool. Some just want to stay dry and others need different sleep temperatures than their partners. That's why everyone loves their BedJet!
Using advanced technology the BedJet sends a gentle and quiet stream of air directly into your bed for powerful cooling and warming comfort.
• BedJet cooling is awesome relief for stuffy bedrooms, hot sleepers, night sweats and hot flashes. Cooling mode power ventilates your bed, using room temperature air to wick out body heat and body moisture nearly instantly, is felt within 10 seconds. NOTE: BedJet is not an air conditioner and not a substitute for zero air conditioning in extreme heat (80 degree+) bedrooms. Room temp needs to be below 79 degrees for best cooling.
• Forget bundling up with heavy pajamas for chilly winter beds and give your bedding that toasty hot sauna feeling in just seconds
• Dual zone temperature control for independent cooling/warming of each half of the bed
• No wires, no tubes, no electricity in the bed, no mattress pads to sleep on,no water to leak, lifetime washable air filter
• Fits underneath any bed with 7” space, side rail clearance only needs to be 3.5”, adjustable bed approved
• Amazon's current return policy (30 days) applies when purchased from Amazon
Dual Zone INCLUDES:
• 2 BedJet units
• 2 wireless remote controls
• 1 AirComforter sheet, see AirComforter listing for description
Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up more refreshed by controlling your sleep temp
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last night, it got a little bit cooler here in North Texas, and I turned on the heat, but alas, the head didn't work... there is a switch between high and low, so I flicked it onto high, and still it didn't work <sigh> so, you may be asking, if the heat didn't work, why the heck did you rate it with 5 stars? Well.... all products may have issues, but how a company deals with the issues, and the customer service they provide tells you more about the quality of a product than a unit that falls outside the 6-sigma of quality control.
I called and left a voicemail this morning, and followed up with an email, and I got a call this afternoon, not from a CSR rep, not from a CSR Manager, not even from a VP of some sort... I got a phone call from the owner of the company himself... when I said that I was shocked he took the time to do it himself, he laughed and said that thankfully, the Bedjet hardly every failed and he didn't have make similar calls very often at all.
He apologized for the unit not working, and remarked that the "Scratch & Dent" units carry the same warranty as new units, and they were going to replace the unit with a new one... let me say that again, THEY ARE REPLACING A RE-MANUFACTURED UNIT WITH A NEW ONE! I have honestly NEVER heard of the like... more often, companies will replace a new unit with a re-manufactured one (like Dish did with my DVR) I have NEVER heard of a company replacing a broken re-manufactured unit with a replacement NEW one. In addition, they are not just replacing the unit, but all the miscellaneous parts as well, he told me they were going to email me a prepaid shipping lable to only send back the main unit so they could find out what went wrong and possibly adjust the manufacturing process, but I should keep the extras to I had them just in case, little extras like an extra remote control.
1. I got a re-manufactured Bedjet (yes, I tend to be a bit of a penny pincher)
2. I LOVED the cooling!
3. ... but the heating didn't work
4. I got a call from the owner of the company apologizing for the unit
5. They are replacing the re-manufactured unit with BRAND NEW ONE.
6. They are sending me a prepaid label to send back the unit, while letting me keep the extra remote.
Again, all products will have very rare instances where the product deviates from the quality standards of the company... what differentiates companies is HOW THEY REACT. Bedjet proved that they stand behind their products unequivocally. They made no excuses, and never batted an eyelash in standing behind their product... for this, they earned a 5-star rating
- I bought this because I'm a very hot sleeper
- I live alone, so don't share my bed with anyone (except my pets)
- I live in SC where it's hot and humid most of the time
I decided to get this because regardless of what I did, I woke up sweaty. In the summer, I would set my thermostat to 65 and still wake up sweaty. This is not because of hot flashes! So I decided to get this in the hopes of saving on my electric bill in the summer.
It was easy to set up. I read the book and followed the instructions step by step. It wasn't difficult at all. I was nervous for a minute that it wouldn't slide under the bed, but it *just* fits underneath. If my bedroom wasn't carpeted, it would likely fit a bit better. At this time of year (it's February), I'm sometimes cold when I go to bed. This is perfect for warming the bed or my feet when I get in. I use the Sleep Cycle to set it to turn on about 1.5 hours into my sleep. I then have it turn on to run at the lowest heated setting (72 degrees) at about 40% wind current. I found the cool setting to be too cool my first two nights. I have a feeling that will change in the summer and I will use the cool setting. I am sleeping better and waking up not dripping with sweat! Finally - this is what I've been looking for to keep me cool at night! (And warm if I need it!)
Other things to note:
- it's very quiet. I sleep with a white noise machine and can't hear the BedJet at all
- it can dry your skin out, so I lotion up before I go to bed; if you have a severe dry skin condition, this may not be good for you
- I'm using 100% cotton sheets and it works for me; the company recommends high quality sheets. I don't know if 100% cotton counts as high quality, but that's what I have because they were the ones that kept me the coolest.
I had to contact customer service earlier this month when our BedJet stopped working. After some standard trouble shooting with the unit it was determined we would need a replacement. Without hesitation BedJet sent us a new unit no questions asked. I cannot say enough how awesome a product BedJet is and how equally awesome the customer service team is. Thank you BedJet Team.