Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on November 23, 2013
I don't actually hate the product because I never received it. I ordered it and AFTER I ordered, was notified it was not in stock. I waited & waited then finally contacted the seller. They said it was on back-order and they didn't know when they would be getting more in. I waited again. I contacted them again. Still no answer as to when it would be in or IF it would be in. I am confounded as to why this item is STILL listed on Amazon.com when it clearly states it's "currently unavailable" (which you should take as being, you're never going to get it so find something else). So, in summery, I'm not upset with Amazon per se, but if an item is not going to be stocked anymore (or indefinitely), it should probably be removed from searches.
on July 10, 2012
I LOVE these sheets. My wife and I did a lot of sheet shopping when looking for replacements for our current sets and we decided to give these a try. From the first night we slept on them, we've been hooked. They're softer than any cotton or linen sheets we have ever slept on. They're also very thin and light. They whisk away moisture and air dry quickly. Best of all, they are also antimicrobial and therefor more sanitary than cotton.

They feel similarly to the best sheets we got our little paws on (in the 1000 thread count range) and are MUCH less expensive than those sheets. We've been sleeping on them for a few months now and we will be buying them exclusively from now on unless they drop in quality at some point.

We have found ourselves really looking forward to bed time again. =]
on February 15, 2013
I decided to try bamboo sheets after coming across some in a Bed Bath and Beyond and feeling its amazing softness. These sheets are wonderfully lush and help my tempurpedic bed not feel so hot. They seem to hold up very well as I've had no problems with them breaking down or pilling thus far. Just make sure to wash them based on the instructions.
They wrinkle very easily but it doesn't bother me in the least bit since I'm not going to showcase my bed.
on April 1, 2012
Our previous set of bamboo sheets wore out they we 70 bamboo and 30 cotton. Our previous set was 4 years old. This time around we decided to try 100% bamboo, what a surprise. The sheets are extremely soft and the best part is they thermal regulate. Love them and highly recommend them to any one thinking of getting bamboo sheets, yes they are expensive but trust me they are worth every penny!!!!
on June 5, 2012
These are so comfortable. My husband sweats and these keep him comfortable. More importantly, I have night sweats and then I freeze. These sheets keep ME comfortable.
Both of us are pleased and would recommend them. The price was affordable for us to give bamboo a try.
on February 28, 2013
This set is the softest set I have ever owned. I was nervous about the crispy feel out of the washer, but out of the dryer...these wer amazing. They are so soft and so comfortable to sleep in! Glad I made the purchase!
on October 16, 2014
These are the best sheets I've ever owned. Comfortable, breathe, haven't piled up, faded or degraded in any way.
on March 21, 2013
I wanted something like I've slept in at some recent top notch hotels, and these far surpassed my expectations. After a wash, low heat dry, they are the softest sheets I've ever slept in. Worth every penny.
on March 11, 2013
A little stretchy, very soft. My favorite sheets now. Although they have only been through the wash twice, they seem to be holding up pretty well.
on November 22, 2013
I love how soft it is, but it wrinkles SO EASILY. It a big pain to HAVE to iron it after every wash.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.