Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 25, 2016
Honestly, the main reason why I chose to read this story was the super catchy cover and as the title goes, the idea of accidentally bedding the wrong brother.

So far, when I was reading the prologue, I noticed that the story is so well-written. It also easily caught my attention because of the Dalton twins. Yeah, I'm really that crazy with twins haha. This story wasn't that great and wasn't that bad either, it's just...neutral.

I love the idea of childhood friends turned lovers, but I'm just not a fan how their love story was weaved by the author. It really annoys me when both the main character love each other but is not doing anything. I hate how they needed to have that s*x first in order for them to act lol. Haha, I didn't really turn myself as a hater, I just don't like the logic.

I don't think I hate this story that much, because if I did, I shouldn't have able to finish this story and let alone given it 3-star rating eh? What I like about this story is that, it didn't comprises of so many characters, so you wouldn't be having a hard time naming them all. I also love the fact that this story uses very easy to comprehend words so I was able to read it smoothly without double taping the words for its meaning. (I was reading the Kindle version) And what I also like was the less drama "getting back together" of the main characters. It was simple yet fine enough for my liking. Nothing ceremonial, but I love the addition of epilogue, where we've got to find out what happened to Melina and Rhys. When you compared it to the previous romance stories that I've read, this one isn't that great, but I just love the fact how simple yet romantic enough it was written.

There's nothing really stands out to me from the story aside from the knowledge that the male lead has a twin brother. No favorite and unforgettable scenes, but so far, I have to give the author some credit because I wasn't able to encounter some cliché scenes and lines.

I don't have any negative reactions to both of the main characters. All of them we're able to portray their roles and lines pretty well. No b*tch third party, and that just totally made my reading experience more enjoyable.

This story contains some SPG scenes but so far it wasn't that extreme that will end up making you feel violated; there's just some words that is really so "parental guidance" haha.

Even though this story wasn't able to "wow" me, I was still able to enjoy it. I'm not highly recommending it, but who knows? You might like this more than I do. So enjoy!
This was a cute little story that had me not wanting to stop. I was hoping for a little more on the magic side but still enjoyed the little bit we got. Max and Rhys were cute and enjoyed reading about their story with Melina. Melina is ready to break out and really get to know men. She turns to Max since he is the safe choice. Little did she know, she would end up in Rhys bed. Melina and Rhys have been in love with each other since the beginning. Both have had the wrong story which has kept them apart. We go on a journey with Melina figuring out what makes me tick. Overall, I thought the story was cute and it had me wanting to read more. I would also like to know what happens with Max's life.
on October 3, 2016
I wasn't sure where this book was going to go, but I ultimately liked it. I tend to enjoy the unrequited, but then requited, love stories. Some of the more "delicate" scenes could have been cut and taken nothing away from the book, but I enjoyed the overall tone and camaraderie of the main characters. We do end the book without resolution on one major topic which I didn't like, but I'm guessing that will be taken care of in the second book.

As to the plot, it was a little out there, but not SO out there as to be unfathomable. I really enjoyed the relationship Melina had with both Rhys and Max. I wish we could have had more time with the three of them and their friendship throughout the novel.
So this author is totally new to me and the story was cute. I enjoyed how the author developed the story and characters.
Melina is an awkward girl that I felt this story was focused on her growth and coming into her own best version of herself. She found love along the way even if it wasn't how she expected it to end.
The twins - Rhys and Max are two of a kind but different in so many ways. You get to see their journey evolve through the story as they focus and find what they want.
So the 4 stars are because while it was a cute read I felt like the ending was a little rushed. I don't want to spoil it but there was one part I was like 'wait, whoa, that happened when'. Also I was confused sometimes switching between people and had to reread that section again to make sure I caught on to which person was speaking or thinking.
on June 7, 2017
This book was fun and had a few twists to it. The twins Rhys and Max seem the typical twins, in fact their magic act revolves around the audience not knowing which twin is performing. Melina is their childhood friend and has been in love with Rhys forever. These two are star crossed and sending mixed signals, which leads to both of them being miserable. Some machinations from Max bring them together and that is where the fun begins. The story line definitely kept me wanting to know what happened next and the characters were well written and complex. There is a steam factor as our leading couple figure out just where they are going.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is one of those books that has a terrific hero and a not-so-great heroine. I really dislike these super smart and successful women who believe "I am fat and no man will ever want me." And I find it hard to believe that this is a person who is actually loved/lusted by a super hot guy. Gads. The hero, Rhys (I have always loved that name) is an identical twin who, with his brother, is a successful magician. The story is a little ridiculous in that she is in love with Rhys (since age 14. I HATE that falling in love as a child thing!) so she asks his brother Max for sex lessons. Silly, yes, but it sets up the action for the whole story. And I do mean ACTION. It seems like 75% of the book is detailed sex. I did a lot of skimming. There is some witty banter and some fun situations, but overall it just wasn't the book for me. For those who like hot, sexy books, I am sure that you will like this one.

Language and sexual situations may offend some readers
on August 31, 2016
This was a great read. Our heroine is Melina and our hero is Rhys and Max (TWINS yes ladies TWINS) Melina seeks help from Max to improve her bedroom skills because if she can do that than no more heartache. The funny thing is she wants Rhys. Ah now Rhys has always loved Melina but never acted on his feelings. Funny right?!? I could tell you more, but in my true style I want you to love the book and discover this story like I did 1 page at a time. Good job Virna now I will continue in this series.
on November 14, 2017
Reading the summary of this book made me interested. Yes it sounded a lot like other cliche books, with romance between childhood friends. However the author takes that idea and writes a completely new and realistic story. The progression of the characters communication with each other was not drawn out to make the book longer and add new challenges. She stuck to her idea of the book which was refreshing, as many authors feel the need to add new plot twists for drama, which is unnecessary. In addition the lead female doesn’t go from shy girl to brave girl within the first few chapters. The main character’s progression was realistic and well thought out. She did not change the basis of the character’s soul and overall being in order to get to the plot resolution quicker and easier. The book does have some steamy scenes but unlike most books they aren’t just there to be there. Most of these scenes show progression of feelings within the characters. Overall very fun read that was well organized and definitely not cliche.
on May 8, 2017
This is the first book that I've read from this author. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this book. I enjoyed reading about the characters and seeing them work through problems. I love that the people seemed real and the secondary characters were fleshed out as well. I will definitely have to check out Max's story and see what is really going on with him.
on December 30, 2013
I really enjoyed this story and stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to get to the end. It is a sweet story of how an unknown mutual childhood crush plays out over the years - the heroine thinking she is not pretty enough, and the hero dealing with his own insecurities and jealousy over his twin brother's relationship with the girl he wants! Lots of tension as well as hot love scenes bring this story to a satisfying conclusion and leave the reader looking for more in their story. I will definitely be picking up the next book in this series to read about how the twin brother resolves his issues and the tie-in with the heroines friend Gracie.