Beddit 2.0 Smart Sleep Tracker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Beddit Smart monitors your sleep - without any disturbing wearable sensors
- Beddit Smart enables totally automatic sleep measurement with iOS devices, No user action is required to start the measurement
- Beddit tracks sleep time, heart rate, snoring, breathing and night-time events, e.g. bed exits
- Beddit's Smart Alarm clock wakes you up at an optimal hour of your sleep cycle
- Beddit gives you coaching tips on how to improve your sleep and wellness.Kindly refer user manual for the instructions.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
How Beddit Sleep Tracker works
1. Place the Beddit sensor under the bed sheet and plug it in.
There's an adhesive layer under the sensor that helps keep the Beddit in place. A USB-power plug is provided in the box.
2. During the night, Beddit keeps track of your sleep.
All you need to do is sleep. You can choose to use the Beddit in manual (most accurate results) or automatic mode (more convenient).
3. In the morning, the Beddit mobile app shows how you slept.
The Beddit SleepScore is an intuitive number that shows at-a-glance how your night went.
Your whole night packed into one number
Every morning, the Beddit SleepScore shows you at-a-glace how you've slept. Reaching the green zone means you had a good night's sleep. You should feel rested and be ready to seize the day!
If you had one those bad nights, don't worry. We all get them occasionally. With Beddit you're always on top of how you've slept during the past week. You'll know exactly when it's time to sleep it up!
Get a detailed picture of your nights' sleep
Improving your sleep begins from knowing what happens during nighttime. Whether you're trying to tackle a sleep problem, balance busy days with restful nights or monitor your recovery as an athlete, Beddit gives you unprecedented insight into your sleep.
With Beddit, you will know how much sleep you got, how deep or light your sleep was, how often you woke up, whether you tossed and turned or even snored. Combined with the all-night resting heart rate, you have all that's needed to assess your recovery and stress levels.
No sensors to wear, nothing to the charge!
Thin as two sheets of paper, the Beddit Sleep Tracker is unnoticeable. It doesn't touch your skin and once installed, requires no further hassle. The only thing you need to do is sleep.
Placed underneath your bed sheet, right where your heart is, the Beddit Sleep Tracker measures the person who's physically on top of it. It covers a measuring area of 30 inch/ 75 centimeter. Just the right size for two people to have their own individual Beddits in a king-size bed. And what if you sleep alone? It works just fine, as long as you stay on top the sensor.