- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B01M0ODCL5
- Item model number: PM110002
- Average Customer Review: 62 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #181,433 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Beddit 3 Sleep Tracker, White, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- polyester 100%
- Ultra thin, soft & flat sensor placed atop your mattress and hidden under your Sheet nothing to wear, it works in every bed, with 1 or 2 people
- Measures sleep, heart RATE, breathing, snoring and bedroom environment (temp & humidity) accurately and continuously during the night
- Tracking starts automatically when you Go to bed, no app to open or buttons to press, powered by a USB power Adapter their is nothing to charge
- View all results in the iOS app, including sleep Score, sleep time, sleep efficiency, sleep Cycles, time to Fall asleep, resting heart RATE, breathing, snoring and more
- Tag your results and learn why you sleep well and why not, adjust your routines, see the results in trends, make good sleep a habit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Beddit 3 is a sleep tracker you don't have to wear. Place the ultra-thin, soft & flat sensor atop your mattress and under your sheet. Plug it into a wall outlet, and it's always ready to go. The Beddit 3 sleep tracker works in every bed and once installed, there is nothing to wear or Charge. Every night, Beddit 3 automatically starts measuring your sleep, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom environment, giving you the full picture of the night. In the morning you get a comprehensive and easy to understand overview of your night in the Beddit iOS app. Are you getting enough deep sleep does it take you long to fall asleep you waking up during the night do you Snore, and so on. Why guess when you can know what we do during the day affects our sleep and recovery at night. With Beddit 3 you get the personal insights you need to make good sleep a habit. Add a tag to every night's results and find out why you are sleeping well and why not. Adjust your routines and see how your results improve in trends.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used it now for a good week and I'm impressed with the overall capability of the hardware. It was super easy to set up (i just put it under the mattress pad and set up the bluetooth connection on the iPhone. took all in all 5 min). The sensor strip is not noticeable. I manually tell the iPhone app that I'm going to sleep and that I'm awake. This works flawlessly. I did not use the smart feature that detects automatically when you go to bed.
The sleep tracker precisely detects breathing, movements, heartbeat, when I leave the bed, temperature and humidity. The microphone of the iPhone is used to detect snoring. I almost never snore but the tracker detected some snoring one night so that also works.
The big letdown is the software (using the newest version). Specifically the information the app gives you. Instead of giving you a curve for each parameter (movement, breathing, heart rate, temperature, humidity) you get a sleep score graph for the night and the heart rate. The sleep score works well and the heart rate is accurate but what about the other info? Snoring times are at least indicated as dots the sleep score graph. But for breathing rate you get only the average. You have to go to the Apple health app to look at a list of breath rates during the night. There is a website (family.beddit.com) that gives some more info but this website is also very limited and will be discontinued soon according to their customer service. Finding out if you're tossing and turning at certain times is impossible. And the average temperature and humidity during the night is useless. I get more detailed information at weather.com for that.
All in all I give beddits hardware department 5 stars.
The programmers did a solid job and also would get 5 stars.
Whoever designed the functionality of the app and decided what data will be displayed gets 1 star.
If the app gets improved this would be a clear 5 star device.
A suggestion: Since reddit already uses the iPhone mic to record sound for snoring they could also record overall noise levels and show it as a graph during the night. That might help some of us to track down why we don't sleep well.
tl;dr easy and pretty accurate. probably the best on the market