|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 3 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||TL-LSNL-6P|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Switch Style||Light Sensor|
|Special Features||Auto On/Off (Light Sensor), Energy Efficient (0.5W Max), Daylight White, Color Rendering Index:80+, Offset Plugs|
|Usage||Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Hallway, Stairs, Living Room|
Sycees SC01 Plug in LED Night Light Lamp with Dusk to Dawn Sensor for Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Hallway, Stairs, Daylight White, 6-Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect Brightness: Just enough light to find your way in the dark without turning on other lights, but not too bright to blind you
- Auto On/Off: Automatically lights up only when the room is dark enough. You don't have to turn it on and off manually
- Offset Plugs: Does not block the 2nd socket. You can plug another device in the outlet while using it
- Save Money: Costs you less than $0.5 per year to operate even if it's on 24/7 (based on 11¢/kWh), and no bulbs to replace with long-life LEDs
- Wide Application: Put them in bathroom, hallway, stairs, living room, kitchen, bedroom, nursery. No more stumbling around in the dark
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
You must have the experience of bumping into wall or furniture when you walk around your house in the middle of the night. SYCEES 0.5W Plug-in LED Night Lights are just designed to release you from these troubles. From the frosted white diffuse ring, the lights put out just the right amount of soft glow for you to find way in the dark without having to turn on any overhead lights, but not too bright as to be distracting
- Soft Glow
- Auto On/Off
- Energy Efficient
- Offset Plugs
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric Sensor (Light Sensor)
- Input Voltage: AC 120V
- Operating Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5W(MAX)
- LED Type: SMD 3528
- LED Quantity: 4pcs
- Light Color: Daylight White(5000K)
- Color Rendering Index: 80+
- Dimension: 55*55*41(mm)
- Package: Pack of 6
Say good bye to bumping into obstacles in the dark, just get SYCEES 0.5W Plug-in Led Night Lights and put them around your house:Hallway, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Stairway, Entryway, etc. They will greatly help you in night operations
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I strongly suggest buying the warm white night lights if you are using them in view of your beds, otherwise the cool white is a bit brighter and will wake you up! I've uploaded a photo showing the difference.
Things that I liked about these:
1. They have a nice and uniform diffusion which looks nice. They do not look like an eyesore and I usually leave them on the power outlets. Though if you look from the side you can see the individual LEDs.
2. Still working after 9 months of being constantly plugged in. None of the 4 LEDs inside each night light has stopped working.
3. The power pins are on the top end so when you plug these in, then they do not cover other power pins that are on the power outlet above or below it.
4. They have a light sensor (photo-resistor) that automatically detects when it's dark and turns-on the light. The intensity of the light also changes with how dark the room is.
Things to watch out before you buy these:
1. The light sensor is the only thing that turns them on or off. There are similar products that can be switched into manual mode or auto-detect mode. It's not a big problem because I just leave them on the power outlets. However if there is a shadow on the light then these will turn on and there is no way to turn that off.
The first order set my expectations so was exactly what I thought they would be, bright white, not warm, nearly the same color temp as my daylight bulbs I use for the rest of the house during the day.
As this seller kindly noted, I did not previously order from them. It turns out I ordered in March of 2017 this item: SOAIY Soft Brightness Plug In LED Night Light with Smart Dusk To Dawn On / Off Sensor, Offset Prongs, for Kids Room, Hallway, Bathroom, Stairs, White (5800K), Pack of 8
When I received the product from SYCEES, I immediately noticed a slight difference in brightness and color temp. I've tried to take photos but it is hard to tell in the picture. So hard to tell, if I had not placed them in the same room. I probably wouldn't have noticed at all! I am OK with the 2nd set, they just don't match the first. My fault!
This sell communicated with me immediately and confirmed they had not changed their product. I thought that was fantastic, to hear from them so fast! They also generously offered a partial refund. Lastly, the light sensor on these seems a bit less sensitive as well, that may actually be a good thing.
Bottom line, if you only ever plan to buy one set and only need 6. These are great!
I don’t know the answer to that question but I do know someone or some people are complete morons in the process of assembling, testing, packaging, and shipping these cool lights.
They’re cheap, yes, I know but even Donna Goudeau could see there is a vital component missing from the lights I received.
Regardless, I ordered a third set hoping that one won’t need to be returned.
5 out 6 work great, well technically all 6 work. They all turn on. One of them never turns off. Not worth it for me to send the entire thing back.
Overall, they are brighter than i expected, which i like.