Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,810 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,907 reviews
on August 17, 2015
The pad is nothing but paper, and melted when laundered per instructions on the tag. Cannot return as I didn't wash and find out that I had bought garbage until 2 days past the return period. Cannot find address or phone number of company on line to complain either. This item doesn't even deserve one star.
review image
22 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2015
0 Stars. This was a waste of money. I washed and dried it and it melted in the dryer leaving plastic residue all over my dryer. DO NO WASTE YOUR MONEY.
review image
on September 13, 2015
Bought this for a brand new mattress set in the guest room (twin size). It's adequate; wrinkles a bit under the sheet, probably because it is made for the very thickest possible mattress. The mattress set we purchased is pretty thick and has a pillow top, so go figure. But it will protect the mattress from stains, which is important for guests so they don't have to sleep on someone else's mess. All told, since it was so inexpensive, it is a good value.
on March 20, 2017
From day 1 this mattress pad bunches up and becomes all wrinkled under the sheet. One is required to pull it back every day (or sleep with it all bunched up. I'm going to have to buy another one after only a month or so, so this was money wasted.
on May 26, 2013
Looked OK at first but when I removed the sheets for washing, there were multiple shredded and ripped places.
This was a total waste of money.
The top "fabric" is so weak and a synthetic who-knows-what that is has no strength.
Don't buy it.
on February 4, 2017
I am returning this Queen sized mattress pad. It is suppose to fit a 12 inch mattress, however does not fit my 11 inch mattress. Upon measuring the corner, it will only fit an 8 inch or less mattress. Don't waste your time or money, I should have realized the cheap price brings cheap merchandise.
on September 22, 2013
After washing I made the mistake of drying on a normal setting rather than low. Although I pulled the mattress pad from the dryer while other items were still damp, the heat had ruined it. I would have expected my mistake to possibly shorten its life -- not end it. When removed from the dryer the pad was stuck together and very course. I realized the material had slightly melted. Thought I was getting a reasonable quality item for a good price ($20), but instead received a product that was cheap and not worth anything. This pad never saw my mattress. It went from washer, to dryer, to trash.
Found a replacement pad at Bed Bath and Beyond for $24 (29.99 w/20% off coupon).
Laura Ashley cotton 220 thread count -- this is well worth the few dollars more for good quality
on July 6, 2015
If anyone is considering purchasing from this vendor, don't. The product that they are advertising and what I recieved in the mail are two totally different things. I was under the impression I was ordering a bed sack that would fit around my bed as the picture displays and the description leads one to believe but what I got in the mail is a huge, smelly, damp, disgustingly dirty and ridden with shoe prints and yellow stains, torn up, and little bug ridden piece of foam that looks like it was stolen from a run down motel. I am so disappointed, I am trying to complete my bedroom only to be now held up due to a vendor falsly advertising merchandise on a well todo website such as Amazon. If I wanted a piece of foam that was completely and utterly damaged and filthy (box included) I would have went to the neighboring dump, in fact I probably would have found something more sustainable at the dump.
I highly recommend no one buying from this vendor, ever.

Sincerely,
Highly Disappointed.
review image review image review image
11 comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2016
Washed it once.. Put it in the dryer. It melted together enough so that it could not be pulled apart without ripping the extremely fragile material. If you buy it I would HIGHLY recommend you dry it on Air Dry or Low at most. Or you can just learn from my mistake and not try to save money by buying cheap and fragile as you'll only have to replace it sooner rather than later.
on May 20, 2016
After just 1 wash the mattress pad was crumbling. It's like the plastic in the fabric started to melt and shrivel and the fabric and batting came apart. It's a big mess. Maybe I just got a 'lemon' since there are so many positive reviews. I'll be sending it back and buying a different brand.