Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 6, 2014
Little Pea has been a family favorite for nearly a decade now and while Amy Rosenthal has released an impressive number of books since, none quite recaptured the magic of the first. Until now.

Bedtime for Mommy finds the young daughter in charge of putting a rambunctious Mommy to bed. But Mommy needs water, a story, and the lights on. My 4yo thinks this book is absolutely hilarious, though she hasn't yet worked up the nerve to try to put her own Mommy to bed this way. I appreciate Pham's charming little illustrations and Rosenthal's absolutely perfect prose. A new family favorite for sure!
on July 22, 2013
My 3 year old daguther really likes this book. Specially since when we got it we'd already been putting her to bed for a while and going through some of the headaches that the kid in the book goes through when putting mommy to bed. She laughs thoughout the book as silly things keep happening. Like most of the Amy Krouse books, they have very few words, so you have to make up words to go along w/ the picutre to make it a complete story. These pictures are not hard to make up words to and you can even get your kids involved in trying to figure out what mommy or daughter are saying.
on October 7, 2013
I bought this as a surprise gift for my daughter to read to my 3 granddaughters. They laugh and giggle and think it is very funny book about "Mommy". Perfect bedtime book.
on November 19, 2014
Fun book for our 3 and 5 year old. We've read it several times and they definitely enjoy it.
on June 24, 2017
I love this book more than words can say!
on April 22, 2014
It took a couple of minutes for her to understand the switch around of the toddler putting the parent to bed but once she understood it she was thoroughly amused. She especially liked "One down, one to go" at the end. Short and very cute. I wish in a couple of places that the pictures were bigger and clearer on the Kindle but overall not a huge problem.
on January 9, 2013
this is such fun! my grandniece always hated bedtime, having a million little things she just had to do first. this book puts her in perspective in a fun way.
on May 11, 2010
I thought this was the cutest book I have ever read. My granddaughter just loves it and wants me to read it to her over and over. I would recommend it to anyone with children. Also, it is short enough that the child does not lose interest.
on May 31, 2015
Cute story but not quite what I expected. I thought it would be more of a look at how mommy WANTS to go to bed (while typically kids don't) instead of a "turn the tables" so the kid has to be the one to put the parents to bed.
on June 3, 2013
I had checked out this book at the library for my granddaughter to read and when it was time to turn it back in, she initially hid it and told me that she could not find the book so I decided to just buy it instead when I dropped the book off at the library.

My granddaughter was so excited when the books came in the mail.