- File Size: 3368 KB
- Print Length: 290 pages
- Publication Date: May 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072L1127X
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,191 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Bedtimes and Broomsticks: A Mommy Cozy Paranormal Mystery (Mystic Cove Mysteries Book 1) Kindle Edition
Never miss a new release from Melinda Leigh
Follow Melinda Leigh for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The things I found just this side of annoying are all the referrals to how Druids act. Say it a couple times; but, every time Scarlet is not acting like a proper Druid is just a pain (because she never does act like one). Also, when the author wanted to emphasize someone's comment, she made a sentence out of each word. Just. Like. This. yikes! It's cute a couple times, but; that's about it.
I believe an author has a right to poetic license, however, a vampire that doesn't need blood to live and can subsist on regular food? Most of the paranormal were too much like normals, with only a twist of magic here and there.
The book was very easy to put down and do others things before finishing. Was I expecting too much?
This is a quick, magical book, filled with vampires, druids and witches. It moves along fairly well (although I found some parts to be a little long winded).
This book is an actual cozy, which I did appreciate. I enjoyed the main character as the harried mom - an interesting POV. Worth the read.
Things get hairy when the town mayor is found dead behind the bakery that Scarlett runs. To find the actual killer took a druid,a vampire and a Warlock. Through trial and error, as well as various charms and calling of the east winds, an unlikely killer and later, an unlikely criminal, comes out.
This story will keep the reader on the edge of their seats and with a chuckle or two sprinkled throughout.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Crafts & Hobbies
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Vampires
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Witches & Wizards
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Magical Realism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Crafts & Hobbies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards